tour time

Roberts P.O.V

i woke up to the coldness that overcame me when i realized there was no one laying next to me. i looked around the room but didnt see stephy, so i thought maybe she went to get some breakfest. i slowly rolled out of bed and threw on some clean clothes, then went to look in the kitchen. i frowned when i saw she wasnt in the kitchen either. i looked around the house but couldnt find her anywhere.

negative thoughts started to run through my mind. "maybe she realized she doesnt like me anymore. or maybe she was just playing me to try and get to my money." i walked back into my room and plopped back down onto my bed. i was sad that she had just left without saying goodbye. 

while i was staring up at my ceiling i realized there was a little sticky note stuck on it. i looked at it confused and stood on the bed to grab it. 

rob,

went to get some brekafest be back soon.

-steph

i let out a breath that i didnt know i was  holding and a smile grew on my face. i was releived that she hadnt just up and left me forever. i laid back down on my bed and waited for stephy to return. 

Steph's P.O.V

i opened the door to rob's house and carried in some bacon and eggs for breakfest. i stopped for a moment to see if i could hear rob moving around. nothing but silence. i was hoping he wasnt up yet so i would have time to cook breakfest first. 

when i finally finished i went to wake up rob. i walked into his bedroom and he was laying in the middle of the bed dressed in new clothes. i took in his scent and smiled. he smelt amazing. i walked over to the bed and kissed him on the lips to wake him up. it took a couple kisses before he finally woke up and kissed me back. "morning sexy" i whispered as he opened his eyes. "goodmorning beautiful" he whispered back smiling. "god that smile is so hot!" i thought to myself. "breakfest is ready." i said and helped him off the bed. he took a big wiff and said "mmm bacon and eggs." i couldnt help but laugh at the fact that he knew that even though the kitchen is quite far from his room. 

"so what are we going to do today?" rob asked as we ate our food. "dont you have to go back to work?" i asked looking at him confused. "nope i have the week off" he replied smiling. "well since i have seen your house i guess its only fair that you see mine. although there isnt much to see compared to your house." i motioned my hands like i was hand modeling for a new car. he laughed and said "thats okay, that just means i will get to see the bedroom quicker." he replied biting his lip and winking at me. i rolled my eyes and hit his arm lightly. 

we finished eating then headed over to my house. when we pulled into my driveway i realized i forgot to mention kaitlyn. "oh by the way i have a roomate who is also my best friend, her name is kaitlyn." he looked at me disappointed and said "so much for getting to the bedroom quickly." i couldnt help but laugh and i kissed him as an apology.

we got out of the car and headed inside. "kaitlyn im home!" i yelled to find out where she was. "its about time where were y--" she started before seeing robert standing next to me. "wow you really werent kidding" she said with wide eyes. "hello" rob said from beside me. "hi" she replied and walked closer to us. "kaitlyn" she said putting her hand out for him to shake. "robert" he said and shook her hand.

" i was just going to give rob a tour of our little old house." i said breaking the silence. "oh okay well robert im glad you finally found her she done nothing but talk about you and...well nothing else. i'll be in the kitchen if you need me steph." kaitlyn said and i awkwardly looked up at the ceiling. i heard rob chuckle from beside me and kaitlyn headed to the kitchen. "tour time?" rob asked bringing me out of my daze up at the ceiling. "aha yes" i replied winking at him. he grinned widely like a little boy on christmas. 

"this is the basement' i started showing him our very small basement. he stepped back and said "remind me not to go down there." i looked at his somewhat scared expression and laughed. "i know how you feel i never go down there myself." i showed him our kitchen and living room before we headed upstairs. "kaitlyn told me not to go into her room. its probably a mess right now, it always is" i said as we walked up the stairs. he chuckled and said "and yours isnt?" i laughed a little to loud and replied "oh no my room is not a mess, my room is an explosion." we both burst out laughing and nearly fell down the stairs. when i showed him my room he looked at me with a 'you werent kidding' look and i replied with an 'i told you so' look. 

rob walked past me and entered my room. he leaned over and picked up a book off the ground. my eyes widened when i relaized what it was and i quickly reached to grab it. he moved his arm before i got a hold of it and wouldnt let me have it. when i finally gave up i sat next to him on my bed. he opened the book and his mouthed gaped open. he had grabbed the book that had a lot of drawings of him in it. he flipped through a couple of them before saying "wow, these are really good. you really were thinking about me alot." i blushed and turned away. i heard him set the book down before his arms wrapped around me. "atleast now i can model for you, im sure they will look much hotter when you can really see me." he whisppered, causing me to giggle. i turned around and kissed him on the lips. "well this is the end of the tour, i hope you enjoyed it, the exit is just down those stairs and to the right." i said in my tour guide voice. trying not to smile. "okay so down these stairs and to the right?" he asked as he slid his hand down my chest then onto my hips. "i see you have learned my tour guide language" i replied and winked at him. he smiled then pulled me in for a kiss.