never again

hey guys sorry its been a while. haven't been in the writing mood lately. but i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

p.s im watching iron man 3 while i write this :) does anyone else who has seen it just love that little dance he does at the beginning? so hot!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Steph's P.O.V

it had been a few days since i saw robert with that girl. he called continuously but i just ignored him. i knew the second i answered that phone he would ask to get back together. but i cant forgive him for what he did. "i really should give him a chance to explain." i thought to myself. i didn't know what to do though. "i saw what i saw, but what if what i saw wasnt really what i saw and what i saw i didnt really see" "wow i just confused myself" i thought before shaking my head and going to see if kaitlyn could help me. 

i walked into the living room where she was watching tv and said "kaitlyn, can you help me out with this robert stuff." she looked up at me smiling and muted the tv. i never talked about us with kaitlyn so i guess she was really happy. "what do you need?" she asked her smile turning serious."well i havent talked to robert since..well you know, and well i dont know what to do." she smiled and said "i have one simple question for you, do you love him?" i looked at her confused and said "of course i do." "well then you go and you talk to him and you figure things out, you listen to his side of the story." she replied. "kaitlyn, how do you take something that seams so complicated and just make it so simple?" i asked smiing and giving her a hug. "well im a genius" she replied and we both laughed.

so i did exactly what kaitlyn told me. i called robert and told him i was coming back so we could talk.

Robert's P.O.V 

i called and called stephy hoping she woud pick up and let me explain. i was at work when my phone was going off. we were in the middle of  shooting but when i saw who was calling i immediately walked off set and picked up. "stephy i--" i started before she cut me off "save it, im coming up there and we are going to talk about this, we need to figure things out ." she immediately hung up before i could say anything more. 

when i got back to my hotel room after shooting i walked in to see her standing out on the balcony. i walked beside her and quietly said "hi." "lets just get right down to it please. just tell me what happened." my slight smile disappeared and i began to explain to her what really happened. 

i couldnt tell what she was thinking or feelin, her face was just blank. "do you believe me?" i finally asked after a long silence. "i dont know, but im going to give you a second chance. you really hurt me with this rob, but i think i just hurt more without you" she whispered quietly. i smiled and pulled her in for a hug. she hugged me back and put her face in my shoulder as tears rolled down her cheeks. "rob?" she whispered. "yes?" "please dont ever let that happen again."  "i wont "i whispered back.

_____________________________________________________________________________

okay so yes i know they got back together kind of fast im sorry, im not very good at the after break up stuff  :/ but i am doing the next chapter today aswell so hopefully that one will turn out better. don't worry april will be back...or will she? i guess you'll  have to wait and see ;)