The basement

just a quick warning there will be quite a bit of swearing in this chapter!!

Robert's P.O.V

my head was spinning and i was trying and trying to get out of the stupid chair until the guys came back. i looked up and saw they were carrying a girl who was all tied up. when i saw her face pain shot through me and my heart was racing in panic. 'what!? no she can't be here.' i thought to myself. steph looked over to me her eyes filled with tears and her lip bloody. her lip...they hit her. i was suddenly full of anger and though my head was still spinning, i yelled "you little peice of shit, who gave you the right to hit a girl, who gave you the right to hit any of us, what the hell is wrong with you!? did you get thrown at a wall when you were a baby!? if you lay one more finger on her i will beat your fucking face in!!" the man turned to me with a grin on his face and he placed his hand on her cheek. i tried to get out of my chair but it was no use i couldnt help her. 

i was supposed to be the one protecting her not getting her into trouble. i looked at her with an apologetic look as tears continued to fall from  her eyes. i wanted nothing but to get her out of here safely.

"well,well,well, it appears we have a new friend with us." said the man declan called mitch when he walked into the room. he walked towards steph which only made me more angry.  "dont touch her" i said as he reached his hand up to her face. he turned to face me and i could see a small amount of anger in his eyes. "and what are you going to do if i do?" he asked with a grin growing on his face and i immediately wanted to punch him right in the mouth. i didnt reply because i knew there was really nothing i could do. 

i looked over to declan but he just sat still looking to the floor. why isnt he doing anything?i thought to myself. if i hadnt known that it wasnt totally his fault i would have blamed all this on him. "i have an offer to make you guys. well actually im just telling you what is going to happen. since you,declan, still owe me five thousand, all three of you will spend five days down here. each day is worth a thousand dollars. if you do so happen to escape, which  you wont, i will find you." mitch said clapping his hands together before leaving the  room again. declan still just sat and stared at the floor.

"stephy, are you okay? are you hurt?" i asked when i heard the door close and it was only the three of us left. she looked up with puffy red cheeks and no more tears falling and said "ill be okay, just get me out of here,okay?"  i nodded and tried to come up with a way out.

Steph's P.O.V

while rob was thinking of a way out, i just sat in silence and held back the tears that were begging to come out so rob wouldnt worry as much. it got easier to hold back the tears when i began to fill with anger as i saw that rob and declan were in pretty bad shape. especially when i knew who did it to them. my lip didnt hurt much at all but i could tell how angry rob would get when he saw it.

"so how exactly did we get into this mess?" i asked. rob turned to face me and told me about what happened before we ended up where we are. i was a little angry at rob for not telling me but i knew he only did it to protect me.

after sitting in the basement for what seemed like forever one of the men brought us a small amount of food and fed each of us, not long after my eyes slowly began to close before i slipped into darkness. 

"rob noooo!!" i woke from my bad dream covered in sweat and my hand was trying to reach out towards rob.  he looked up at me with worried eyes and i just looked at him for a while before saying "sorry it was just a bad dream." i looked to the floor and could tell rob was still looking at me in worry.

Declans P.O.V

i sat in silence as i listened to the sound of their fists hitting rob. i squeezed my eyes shut with every punch. i wished i could help him but every time i tried it was hopeless. when all the men left the room i became confused for a moment and lifted my head to look at rob. his head was slowly moving around and he looked dizzy and pain hit me because i knew this was all my fault, i never should have brought him into this.

when the door to my basement opened i saw two men walk in carrying someone. when she looked up i saw her blonde hair and blue eyes filled with tears. it was steph. my head dropped again and i just stared to the floor. i couldnt look up anymore, i didnt want to see what i had done to rob and the love of his l everything around me seemed to disappear. i could no longer hear anything happening around me. it was almost as though i was the only one left in the room.

i seem to hurt everyone around me. my parents are gone, i no longer have any friends because they found out about what i do. my girlfriend left me, and now im going to lose rob. he was the only one i had left, he was the only one that stuck around through it all, and now hes here and everything is falling apart. he protected me my entire life, he was there for me when i needed him and even when i didnt need him, he was there when i had nobody. now its my turn, its my turn to protect him, its my turn to save his life, its my turn to be the person he always has been.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh snap! thats some hardcore thinking going on there. i know not much really happened in this chapter but i wanted to give the perspective of all the characters. i think that is probably one of my best chapter endings too. CLIFFHANGER :)