New year

Steph's P.O.V

"HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY" I yelled when the ball dropped. He smiled and pulled me to him pressing his lips against mine and kissing me deeply. "The first kiss of 2014" Rob whispered. "And what a hot kiss it was" Declan said from beside us. I blushed but smiled at him. 

"Happy new year Dec" Rob said giving him a hug. "Happy new years man" He said back. "And happy new years to you Steph" He said also giving me a hug. "Happy new year declan" I said back. We had only invited a few people to our new year party. By a few i mean like 20 which is a few for Rob's parties. 

"Here Declan drink this for me please" I said handing him a beer since I couldn't drink. "Gladly" He replied popping it open. "Are you trying to get my brotha from anotha motha drunk?" Rob said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh no that's only his second beer, you on the other hand I may be trying to get drunk so you won't be bugging me all night you'll just be passed out" I said sarcastically.

"Oh ya that's definitely the reason you're trying to get me drunk" He said pulling me in and kissing me again.  "well technically I haven't given you a drink  you've been giving yourself drinks so I think you're trying to get yourself drunk mister." I replied and he looked at me like I made no sense. "Yep he's drunk" Declan said from beside us. we both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the party. 

Most of the people left around 1 but the rest left around 2. I had Declan stay the night because I didn't want him driving drunk.

Rob's P.O.V

I woke up with my head pounding. Of course I had a hangover the first day of the new year. but suddenly I smelt coffee and heard the voice of an angel beside me. 

"Rob, wake up I brought you coffee." Steph whispered to me. I slowly opened my eyes with the sun practically blinding me as I did so, until the sun disappeared behind my beautiful wife.

"Are you an angel" I said pretending I didn't know it was her and causing her to blush. "Nope I'm just your wife" she replied. "so you are an angel?" I said smiling at her. She once again blushed. It is always cute when she blushes. "Thank you for the coffee mrs. Downey" I said smiling at the sound of that. It just never gets old hearing Mrs. Downey.

"You are welcome Mr. Downey" she said back and looking almost like she enjoyed the sound of it too. "God I can't wait for this baby to be born, you may be pregnant but you're still sexy as hell and 9 months is a very long time to wait for well...sex, you're lucky I love you and this baby more than anything and you are definitely worth the wait." I said as I just looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead. 

"Well damn baby what were you dreaming about that made that come to mind?" She asked giggling. "Oh just you...and me....naked...together...I think you know where this is going." I chuckled. She nodded and giggled again. "Well hey only about 2 and a half more months together and you'll have your way." She said rubbing her tummy. "That is if he's a quiet one" She added jokingly and yet seriously. 

"Please be very quiet so mommy and daddy can have some time together" I said rubbing Steph's tummy. Just then I felt a little kick. "I think that means okay!" I said excitedly. Steph just laughed at me and nodded.

"Well at least one of us is awake, I'm still tired I just wanted to get you coffee for your hangover" Steph said moving and laying next to me on the bed. I smiled and pulled her next to me. I was rubbing her tummy and feeling the baby kick as she slowly drifted to sleep. So I started talking to the baby.

"Hey little guy it's your daddy, I just wanted to let you know you are going to grow up with the most amazing mommy, she is going to love you so much and take great care of you just like she does with me. I know you are going to have a great life kiddo. oh and I know I already asked this but please try to be a quiet baby for me i've been waiting a very long time for your mommy and I cannot wait longer than necessary." I whispered. I felt a little kick again and smiled before kissing her belly.

Steph's P.O.V

Just as I was drifting to sleep again I heard Rob start talking to the baby. It was so adorable and I almost hit him when he brought up the quiet thing again. "So impatient" I thought to myself. That boy is going to have a great father. I know I chose the right man to be with forever.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in so long guys I've been super distracted and haven't gotten around to it my apologies but hers a chapter for the new year of course :) hope you enjoyed it.