Old friends

this chapter is dedicated to keira because i used her name as the name of Peters wife :) i hope that's alright!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steph's P.O.V

I felt a hand grab my arm and i let out a small squeal. i looked over to see that Declan was awake. Rob quickly moved away from me and over to him. he started to whisper to him and talk to him. i decided to leave them alone for a while. i gently placed my hand on robs shoulder before turning and leaving the room.

Robert's P.O.V

"dec, are you okay? how do you feel?" i said as i leaned on one knee beside his bed. He mumbled back something and i could see a small smile appear on his face. "you're going to be okay. don't try to do anything major you are probably really sore" i said chuckling even though tears were running down my face.

i could feel a hand on my shoulder for a brief moment before it was gone. that one moment caused me to shiver and i felt comforted in the situation.I knew it was steph and i was glad she understood that i needed some time with him. 

I did my own little check up on him, just asking him questions. he would answer yes by squeezing my hand or no by lifting one finger. But i knew i had to call in the nurse so they could do their own check up. so i did.

Steph's P.O.V

I was walking around the hospital to give rob time. i absolutely hated hospitals but what i witnessed next just made me hate them even more. 

"Steph? is that you?" a man said from behind me. i turned to see a man with brown hair that was pushed up at the front. He was wearing a doctors uniform and his face was lit with a great smile. Crap, it's peter. 

i placed a fake smile on my face and walked over to say hello. "hey Peter how are you?" i asked hugging him loosely. "oh i'm good, It's nice to see you it's been a while. ever since...well um...you know" he said awkwardly rubbing his neck. "ya, well i can see you took a whole new course last i heard you were going to be a rockstar" i said laughing a little. He used to wear clothes to make him seem like a rockstar but he just looked like an idiot. "Oh don't think i have given up on that, that dream is still alive" he said chuckling. "No i'm just kidding, i do still play guitar though, only i play acoustic guitar instead of electric." "well that's good acoustic would suit you much better" i replied laughing. "well as you can see im a doctor, what about you? have you started a career yet? still going to be a fitness instructor?" he asked with a smile. i turned and  started walking down the hallway as we talked. "yes actually i have an interview next week" i replied smiling back. 

"oh that's great, what about marrige? did you get married yet?" he asked. he didnt seem to awkward about it so i figured he was married. "not yet, i do have a boyfriend though" i said grinning. "well by the look on your face i can tell you want to marry him." he said winking at me causing me to blush. "i do, what about you? married?" i asked quickly. "yes i am, do you remember Kiera back in elementary school?" he asked and i nodded remembering vaguely. "well, we are happily married" he said smiling. i suddenly began to remember how they acted around eachother and it actually made sense that they ended up together. "that's so great" i replied smiling back at him. "Dr.Facinelli to room 170 for surgery, Dr.Facinelli" a voice called over the P.A. "'oh sorry steph but i've got to go save a life, it was nice seeing you, feel free to visit anytime." Peter said as he walked off to go into surgery.

"wow surgery, he must be really good." i thought quietly outloud. "hey Stephy, who was that?" Rob asked as he walked over to me. i hadn't even noticed he was close. "oh just an old friend from school." i replied and reached for his hand. He entwined his fingers in mine as we walked. "that's it? just a friend?" He asked soundly slightly jealous. i smiled and said "yes just a friend, nothing more." i went up on my toes and kissed his lips. "Anyway, what are you doing here? shouldn't you be in with Declan?" i asked curiously. "they said i had to leave for a bit well they did a check up.  Plus i missed my sexy girlfriend." he said looking to me and winking. I blushed and kissed his lips softly.

Robert's P.O.V

I was walking down the hallway to find steph and i saw her talking to a doctor. She was smilling at him and he was smiling as well so i felt like there was something more to it. When the doctor left i walked up to steph and asked "hey Stephy, who was that?" "just an old friend from school" she replied as our fingers linked together. "that's it? just a friend?" i asked hoping she wasn't lying. she smiled at me and said "yes, just a friend, nothing more," then kissed me. I was somewhat relieved, but i felt as though there was something she wasn't telling me. I didnt want to push her to tell me because it could be something serious. I believe the just friends part, but i know something had to have happened between them.

I pushed those thoughts from my head and just focused on my beautiful girlfriend. as we talked, even though we were in the hospital for declan, the only thing i could think about was that one day i would marry this girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

woohooo so far Declan is okay!! but who is this Peter guy? and what happened between him and Steph? dun dun dunnnn

comment if you want me to write a chapter About what happened between them!!

tvonline