Headache and A first

Robert's P.O.V

it was the end of the week and i had one more day before i had to head back to work. i layed in my bed holding stephy well she slept. i smiled when she would move closer to me in her sleep. i wasnt ready to leave yet, i just wanted to stay with her. i asked her to come with me, but she couldnt get the time off work. "stupid work" i thought to myself. i continued to lay there for a while longer, before going to make her breakfast.

when i tried to get up stephy whimpered until i layed beside her once again. i smiled and kissed her forehead before getting up again. she whimpered for a while before grabbing my pillow and hugging it.  i couldnt help but chuckle when she sniffed the pillow. after i put on some pants, i headed to the kitchen.

Steph's P.O.V

i woke up, my head pounding in pain. i didnt want to move. i moved my arm around but robert was no longer next to me.

i sat up but immediately laid back down as my head pounded harder. it was rob's last day with me before he went back to work and i had a headache. i tried to sit up again, but i was once again pulled back down by my pounding head. "rob"  i cried, not very loud. when he didnt come i yelled louder. this time it was a bit to loud and just made my headhurt more.

rob came around the corner with a worried expression and said "what's wrong baby?" i looked at him with a pained expression and said "my head is killing me." i reached my hands  up and gripped my head. he walked over and pulled me into his arms. i hid my face in his chest as my eyes watered from the pounding in my head. "here just lay down right here and i will go grab you an advil and some water." i layed back onto the pillow still holding my head in my hands and waited for him to return.

Robert's P.O.V

i was in the kitchen putting our breakfest on plates when i heard stephy yell my name. she sounded like she was in pain. i quickly turned everything off then ran to my bedroom. "what's wrong baby?" i asked hoping she was okay. she turned and looked at me. her face was red and i could almost see her veins. her eyes were beginnning to water. "my head is killing me." she replied reaching up to hold her head. i became worried and quickly walked over before pulling her into my arms to comfort her. after a while i told her to lay down for a bit so i could go get her some things, then hurried out of the room. i ran into the bathroom and grabbed some advil, then hurried to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. i thought maybe some food would help to so i grabbed the breakfest i had made aswell.

when i walked back into the room her hands were still holding her head and i wished i could make the pain go away. "here baby i brought you some food too" i said walking over to the bed. she slowly sat up and took the advil. she ate slower then usual and would cringe everyonce in a while, probably from her headache. "sorry" she said as she finished off he food. "sorry for what?" i looked at her confused. "todays is your last day before work and i have a headache." she replied with a frown on her face. "thats not your fault stephy, besides all i want to do today is be around you, thats all that matters." a tear dripped from her eye and i reached up wiping it away with my thumb. 

"i love you" she whispered as she laid back down on the pillow. my eyes widened and a smile appeared on my face. she said it. was all i could think. "i love you too" i replied smiling once again at the sound of the words.

Steph's P.O.V

i woke up again only this time there was no pounding. i smiled happy that it had finally left. my grip tightened around rob as i moved closer to him. the words i love you popped into my head and my face immediately lit up as i remembered him saying the words back to me. i looked up to see it was already 6 o'clock. i had slept most of the day! rob had to leave in 4 hours!

i tightened my grip around rob once again and rolled so i was laying ontop of him. his eyes popped open in confusion. "what was that all about?" he asked. "we only have four hours before you leave!" i practically yelled at him. he rolled so he was now ontop of me. he leaned forward and kissed my lips. "well what exactly are we going to do?" he asked with a smirk on his face. i knew exactly what he was thinking. i smiled and said " i think you know." he smiled back and began to kiss me again.

he kissed down my neck and pulled my shirt off. he looked down and smiled. "sexy." i blushed as he continued. "wait your head" he said pulling away. "its okay my head feels better now" I smiled and he sighed with relief before continuing. he reached around behind me undoing my bra and kissed down my chest. i reached my hands down and pulled off his shirt revealing his toned body. i bit my lip and slid my hands down his chest. he kissed down my body to my jeans and undid them then pulled them off. he pulled down my underwear and threw them with my other clothes. "very sexy" he said then stood up and pulled off his pants. we were now both completely naked and i realized 'i have never done this before. i looked up at rob and said those exact words. he looked at me with a gentle smile though his eyes were filled with lust and said "that's okay baby." then leaned over and kissed my lips and then...you know. ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well that escalated quickly. had to cut it off there evveryone sorry ! keepin it pg-13! hope you enjoyed this chapter though! it wasnt very exciting but i guess this is kind of a filler chapter :/