Surprise!

Steph's P.O.V

Robert was gone. back to work. he just got on his plane but i missed him so much. he was going to be gone for a whole month.

when i got home i plopped down on my bed sighing and looking up at my ceiling. Rob said he would skype me as soon as he got settled into his room. he would be in a different time zone so i had to stay up late and wait for him. but i decided to take a quick nap since he would be on the plane for a long time. 

Robert's P.O.V

My plane finally landed and i was picked up in a car to take me to my hotel. as soon as i got all my stuff into the room i laid down on the bed on my stomach and pulled out my laptop. i went straight to skype and called stephy. i called about 3 times before she finally answered.

"hey baby" i said when she came on camera. her hair looked messy and her eyes were squinted. she's so cute when she just wakes up, i thought to myself. "hey" she said in a sleepy voice. "sorry i thought i would only be sleeping for a little while i was gonna get up before you called." she said with a frown. "that's okay, im just glad to see you." she smiled her cute little smile and fixed her hair.

"so how was your flight?" "good." we didnt get much talkin in before she slowly fell asleep on skype. i chuckled and watched her sleep for a while before going to sleep myself.

Steph's P.O.V 

It had been 3 weeks since rob had left and i had taken the week off to go visit him. i packed my bags for the week and headed to the airport. 

When i got up to his hotel room i slowly opened the door and walked in. "oh rob." i heard a woman say from another room. i walked over and opened the door to where the bedroom was. my eyes widened when i saw what was going on. 

Rob was underneath a woman with no shirt on and she was kissing him. his hands were on her hips and he pulled away to see me standing in the doorway. "stephy wait, it's not what it looks like!" rob yelled as i stormed off. i walked into another bedroom and slammed the door shut. leaning my back against it and sliding down so i was sitting on the floor. 

"babe come on please let me explain" rob said through the door. i grabbed all my things and opened the door walking right past rob. tears running down my face i hurried out the door and away from his room.

Rob's P.O.V

I was in my room getting ready to skype with stephy again, when i heard a knock at the door. "now who could that be?" i thought outloud. i walked over to the door and opened it to see my ex girlfriend april standing infront of me. 

"what do you want?" i asked quite rudely but didnt care. "i want to talk about us" she replied and let herself in. i rolled my eyes and said "okay you have five minutes well i get ready to skype MY GIRLFRIEND" i said emphasizing my girlfriend. she sighed and began talking. i didnt really listen i just finished getting ready. i pulled off my shirt to put on a new one when i heard her saying my name. "rob, rob." i looked up and she was standing right infront of me. "god i missed this body" she said looking down at my chest. i tried to step back but fell back onto the bed. "oh getting right into it" she said and before i could get up she was already ontop of me. she began to kiss me but i tried to move my head. when she didnt stop i put my hands on her hips to try and push her off of me, but her grip tightened and she somehow managed to hang on. 

I heard a gasp from the doorway and quickly turned sideways to see stephy standing in the doorway. "crap, crap, crap" i said to myself and pushed april off of me. her grip had loosened from the surprise so it was much easier to get her off. i qucikly got up and ran after stephy. before i made it to the door it was slammed shut right in my face. "babe come on please let me explain" i said leaning my head on the door. i just wanted her to know it wasnt my fault, i didnt want that to happen, i couldnt stop it. but she wouldnt open the door. 

When the door finally opened she stormed passed me and i reached for her arm, but she moved to quickly and before i knew it, she was gone. i dropped to my knees as tears filled my eyes. "awe baby its okay you still have me" april said rubbing my back. i shrugged her hand off and said "get out" she didnt move and reached for my shoulder again. i shrugged it off again, looked at her and yelled "GET OUT!" her eyes widened and she left my room angerly.

I was now alone in my room. i sat on the floor with my head resting in my hands as tears rolled down my face. i just need her to know what really happened. but how could i prove it?the only proof i have is what i saw but i cant show her what i saw. all i could hope was that she would trust me enough to believe that i am telling the truth.