The perfect baby

Rob's P.O.V

I woke nnext to steph with my arm around her, but all I could here was crying. It wasn't extremely loud but it was continuous. I felt steph move in my arms and her eyes fluttered open. "Don't worry babe I'll go check on Cal, you can go back to sleep." I whispered. She smiled and kissed me gently before falling back to sleep. 

I slowly climbed out of bed and walked into the other room. "Hey Cal what are you doing awake so early?" I whispered picking him up out of his crib. He seemed to quiet down quickly after I held him for a while. "Whats wrong? huh why were you crying?" I asked, He put his hand on his mouth like he was hungry so I figured I would go get a bottle for him and see if that would

"There you go, you ready to go back to sleep?" I asked. He made a small whining sound like he was saing no. "Want to come sleep with mommy and daddy?" I asked and a little smile appeared on his face. "I'll take that as a yes" I said with a chuckle. I carried him across the hall and he made a small whining sound that woke Steph. "Sorry babe he wants to come sleep with us." I whispered. She smiled and moved  over. 

I laid Cal between the both of us and climbed into bed as well. Steph turned on her side and reached one hand up to where mine was over Cal and entwined her fingers with mine. She looked down and saw Cal was already fast asleep. We both smiled at him and each other. "I love you" Steph mouthed to me. "I love you too" I mouthed back. Then slowly we both drifted back to sleep.

Steph's P.O.V

What seemed like only a few hours was about 5 hours after Rob had brought Cal into the room. But I had woken up next to no one. Nothing but an empty bed. I frowned and slowly got out of bed. I went down stairs and saw California sitting on the couch next to Rob watching basketball. 

Rob looked over and I just stared at him. "What?" He said confused. "He wanted to watch TV" He defended. "Oh and how do you know that?" I asked. "I was carrying him around the house and he started reaching for the TV. We have a perfect baby, He just tells you what he wants in a way we can understand." Rob said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and went to sit next to him on the other side. 

Rob didn't have much work lately because they just finished up a movie and he hasn't gotten any offers that he wants to do. Except one but it doesn't start till summer. I of course didn't have to go back to work until september when the next school year starts.

California actually really seemed to like Basketball just like his parents. He was sitting on the ground now playing with his mini basketball. He of course couldn't do much but crawl around yet, even that looked pretty hard. I remember watching my baby videos and I was just sliding myself along the floor going after candy that my sister would keep taking from me.(True story)

"So tell me about this movie you want to play in." I said to Rob. "Oh well it's called Charlie bartlett and its about this teenage boy who gives advice to kids like a therapist and he gives them drugs in order to become popular in school. I would be playing the principal of the school who trys to stop him and stuff like that. But it just seems like a really good movie and I want to do it." He explained. "Okay so you have the job or do you have to tell them you want it?" I asked. "Oh I have the job and we should be starting end of may beginning of june ish." He said. "Okay well that's good maybe I could be an extra" I said jokingly. "I'm sure you could pass for a highschool student" He said winking at me. 

"Oh I know I'm still young looking right?" I said pulling my face so it was stretched out a bit and making a funny face. Rob laughed and kissed me well me face was like that. We both heard a little giggle from Cal who was lying on his stomach looking at us both. I looked at Rob and said "Did he just call me ugly?" in a joking voice. "Oh no no no he said 'hahaha'" Rob corrected and we both laughed. "plus I think it would be hot to be in a relationship with my principal" I winked. "oh ya?" he said biting his lip and kissing me again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you haven't seen the movie Charlie bartlett...I'm disappointed in you. ;)