Answer me!

Roberts P.O.V

"i need a break," i yelled at my producer, "i've been working ever since i got back! can i please just have a break?" he looked at me with worried eyes and finally answered. "you have a week." "thank you" i shook his hand before taking off to my car.

ever since i got back work was thrown in my face and i had no time to even try and find stephy. people noticed i ws acting differently but they just kept me working. i couldnt take it anymore. 

the second i got home i was going through my phone book looking for her number. when i found pollock there were just so many i knew it would take forever. i sat and called nearly half the numbers on the page. by the next day i felt so stupid. i went on the computer and immediately went to facebook. she always brought up things that happened on facebook when we would walk the island. i searched her name. i looked at 10 profiles, but none of them were her. before going back to the phone book i checked one last profile. i looked at one of the pictures and my heart clenched when i saw her face. i couldnt take my eyes off her picture. when i was finally able to i look for her number. when i found it i jumped up and grabbed the phone before quickly dialing her number. a voice came on but it wasnt hers. "the number you have dialed is no longer in service." the voice said over the phone. my eyes widened and i ended the call. i couldnt believe it. Again feeling like an idiot i went back to facebook and sent her a message. As i waited for a reply i scrolled down her facebook page.

every post was about love and pain and my eyes began to water knowing i caused her pain. 

i sat at my computer and waited for a reply. i looked through all her pictures smiling when she was and laughing at the silly pictures she took. eventually still with no reply sleep had overcome me and everything turned to darkness. 

i dreamed about the two of us being together again. we laughed and smiled. i dreamed of the memories from the island. all i wanted was to be back on that island with her.  no worries, no pain, just us. how this one girl had stole my heart from day one i did not know. but she was now my world and i would do anything to find her.

Steph's P.O.V

i woke up with my eyes once again red and puffy from crying all night. and once again i spent the day looking up at the ceiling. 

the next day i finally decided to go on facebook and of course make another one of my very depressing status'.

when i logged on i saw that i had almost 50 messages in my inbox. when i opened it my heart raced in surprise when i saw the name appear. it was rob. every message was asking me to answer. the last message was only a few hours ago. a smile grew on my face and i replied immediately. all i could say was "you found me." he replied almost instantly. "i cant believe you answered! im so sorry i couldnt get out of work no matter how hard i tried, i wanted nothing but to find you. can we please meet somewhere?" he asked. i of course agreed. i gave him my phone number and quickly cleaned up before going to meet him.