honeymoon

Steph'sP.O.V

Rob and i of course had our honeymoon on the island that we had met on. We were lucky that no one had found out about it yet because with rob being famous it would be quite crowded by now. We brought a few things so we could fix it up a bit and make it more homey. 

"hey babe" rob said as he walked over to me. I bit my lip when i saw that he was shirtless. "damn boy, is that mine?" i asked walking over and putting my hands on his chest. "Why yes it is, I'm all yours" He winked and placed his hands on my hips."so all this is mine?" i asked sliding my hands down his body. "yes ma'am" he said stepping closer.

 I went up on my toes and kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. "mmm if you get me does that mean i get you?"he asked seductively. i smiled and nodded biting my lip again. He smiled mischievously and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and was suddenly lying on my back. Rob lifted my shirt off and kissed down my stomach before removing my bra. I stopped him for a moment and asked "do you have protection?" he looked at me worried and shook his head. "good we dont need it" i said giggling at his face. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again. 

Unsurprisingly most of our honeymoon was spent in the bedroom.  Aside from going for a swim. When we got back, We were lucky because we managed to get home before any papparazi knew we were back. But i was sure there would be a picture in the news tomorrow someone always manages to have one. 

Robert's P.O.V

We were finally back from our honeymoon but damn was it ever a sexy honeymoon. I think i just fell for Steph even more i didn't think that was even possible, i mean i loved her more than anything before but i love her even more than that now!

I didnt want to come back from our honey moon but sadly i had to go to work in a week and we couldn't stay out there too long. "hey Mrs.Downey" i said lifting steph up off the ground. "oh i like the sound of that say it again Mr.Downey." "i love you mrs.Downey" i replied kissing her cheek. "oh that just makes me want to faint" she said throwing herself back in my arms. I chuckled and leaned over kissing her on the lips.

"so what do you want to do today sexy" she said hitting my but as she walked towards the couch. "hey that's my job!" "your job is to hit yourself in the butt?" she asked seriously but i could see her hidding a smile. "no! it's my job to hit my wife's butt" i corrected. she giggled and asked "and who might that be?"

"well that would be this beautiful woman named stephanie, she has blonde hair, blue eyes and an oh so hot body" i said walking closer to her. "well i have blonde hair and blue eyes but i don't know about that third one, it must be some other stephanie, i had no idea you were cheating on me" she said pretending to faint again. "oh no, don't you deny it you have a hot body, i would know" i said winking at her and pulling her into my arms. "and i think i might just have to prove it to you again" i added before leaning in and kissing her again. 

Steph's P.O.V

"oh damn" i thought to myself. I had my eyes closed but my hand was rested on rob's chest. I slowly opened my eyes hoping he was still sleeping but sadly he was awake and looking right at me. "damn it" i whispered under my breath. 

"what was that?" he asked looking at me confused. "oh nothing" i said smiling innocently. He looked at me for a moment before rolling his eyes at me.  I giggled and snuggled closer to him. "girl you cute" he said sounding like a girl. I laughed and looked up at him shaking my head. "what did i get myself into?" i said still laughing. "lots and lots  of trouble" he said rolling so he was ontop of me. I giggled and rolled back so i was ontop of him "trouble is good" i said kissing him on the lips before rolling off him and out of bed. 

"girl i'm going to make some breakfast" i said mimicking his girl voice and throwing on my robe. "damn i picked the right woman" i heard him say as i was walking out the door. "I never said i was making you any!!" i yelled then headed down the stairs. "baby come back" i heard rob sing from the top of the stairs when i reached the bottom. "never!!!" i yelled and ran for the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. Soon enough rob was right beside me making it very hard to make breakfast. 

"hey babe guess what" rob said as we sat down to eat and he checked the time. "what?" "we were just screwing eight hours ago" he said biting his lip. I hit his arm playfully and giggled before starting to eat my breakfast. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally!! i updated sorry for taking so long been busy with my volleyball tryouts and whatnot :D just a normal chapter nothing special really aside from the honeymoon. Feel free to comment your thoughts on this chapter though!! i'll update as soon as i can!!