Good news

Roberts P.O.V

I slowly awoke to what sounded like someone throwing up. I squinted my eyes in the bright sun and looked around. My eyes fixated on steph, who was bent over. I looked beside me but toby was nowhere to be seen. But i didn't have time to think about it. I hurried to steph to check on her.

"stephy what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her back. "I'm not sure I just woke up and started puking." she replied shrugging. I wasn't sure what else to do besides comfort her. 

"I think i'm okay now" she said looking up at me with her pale face. "I hope so" i said giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek. " Hey have you seen toby?" I asked remembering he was gone. "No I don't think he was here when i got up" steph replied also curious as to where he went. "weird, well we should probably go find him or at least find something to eat, maybe that's what he is doing.

We headed into the forest to search for the things we needed, including Toby. I saw a figure that was quite far away but i yelled for toby anyway. Not long after the figure was gone. "that's weird" i thought to myself. 

"maybe he is just messing with us?" Stephy suggested. "ya" I said though i didn't quite believe it. We just continued to look around. 

Steph's P.O.V

My whole body hurt but Rob helped me along as we looked for Toby and some food. As we neared the end a voice came from beside us. "there you guys are, What are you doing?" toby asked. We both smiled when we saw it was him and told him we were looking for him. 

"Well i got us a little bit of food it won't last us long but long enough to find more i hope." Toby said handing us some of the food. We were all discussing what to do when an unfamiliar voice spoke. 

"no way! robert downey jr and toby mcguire!" the voice said excitedly. We all turned to see an older woman who looked to be in her 30's. We were all immediately on our feet in surprise. "and who are you exactly?" Rob asked slowly. "oh i'm sorry i'm sandy" the woman said offering out her hand and we all shook it. 

"Well I'm glad you are a fan but may i ask how you got here?" Toby asked. We all looked at her anticipating the answer. "oh by helicopter of course." We all let out a sigh of relief.  "well do you think you could get us off this island?" I asked hoping for a yes. Who wouldn't give up the chance to ride in a helicopter with their favourite actors. 

"of course come on this way." Sandy said motioning for us to follow her. I walked over to rob and grabbed his hand. "Islands seem to have a magnetic pull on us." I said to rob sarcastically. " I think you're right." Rob agreed smiling at me. 

"So what exactly were you doing on thi island!?" I practically yelled over the sound of the helicopter to Sandy. "well I heard about the honeymoon you two took on an island and i just had to see it but i have yet to find it." Sandy explained. I certainly did not plan on telling her where it was. Although if i had to because she saved us I would but only if Rob was okay with it.

When we returned back in L.A we went straight to the hospital, mainly for me, but we all wanted to make sure we were doing okay. 

"Hello Mrs. Downey" the nurse said as she walked over to my bed. "hello" I replied. "Well all is well with you,you are in very good condition, but i do have one thing to tell you..."

Rob's P.O.V

I sat in the waiting room to wait for steph to come back for check up. Toby waited with e but just sat in silence and i bounced my leg as I waited until she finally came out. 

"how did it go?" I asked immediately. "good, good, But I have something to tell you..." she said. "what is it?" I asked suddenly worried. "You are going to be a father" she finished and i let out the breath i was holding and it was replaced with happiness. "really?" I asked in disbelief. "yes" She said with a big grin. The same grin appeard on my face and i pulled her into a hug. 

"wow I'm gunna be a dad" was all I could think.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woo they got saved fast this time! And the baby made it through all that aswell! that is crazy!  Thank goodness for Sandy. :)