Exploring

Roberts P.O.V

I awoke feeling stephy cuddled into my chest and I couldnt help but smile. I didnt know it was possible for me to feel this way about someone so quickly. I barely know her and yet I feel like i've known her all my life. 

The sun was starting to burn on my skin and I didnt want either of us to get badly burnt. I looked at her for a few moments longer then shook her to try and wake her up. she whimpered and cuddled back into my chest. I chuckled and picked her up in my arms and carried her back to the house that she had built.

I had not been inside yet, so I was excited to see it. when I walked in it looked amazing, it was almost like a normal house. I was amazed at the fact that she had built all of it by herself.

I walked into a room that had what looked like a bed so I walked over and layed her down on it. when I removed my arms from under her she whimmpered again then rolled onto her side. she was so cute when she was sleeping.

I decided i would go for a walk and check out the island. I managed to find a pencil and paper that must have come from the plane and wrote her a note before leaving.

Steph's P.O.V

The sound of trees blowing in the wind woke me from my sweet slumber and I found myself no longer laying outside. I slowly sat up and saw I was in my room. when I looked around the room rob was nowhere to be found. "where could he have gone?" I thought to myself.

I got up and found a different pair of clothes that I got from the suitcases i found out in the water. I managed to find a pair of track pants and a t-shirt so I threw them on and found something for rob to wear.

I looked around the rest of the house an still didnt see rob. "he must have gone to look around the island."I thought before seeing a note lying on the table in the 'kitchen.' 

Stephy,

Went to look around the island and mabye find some food, ill see you when i get back

-Rob

I smiled at the fact that I guessed correctly and decided to go for a swim well I waited for him to return. I set his clothes on a chair and went to change into my bathing suit (swim shorts and a t-shirt).

Rob's P.O.V

The island was so beautiful. there were trees everywhere blowing in the wind, the water was smoothe and calming. I walked at the edge of the water barefoot and looked around for food or maybe  even something cool. I looked around and saw something shining when the sun hit it. I walked into the trees to find out what it could be. I came to a stop and saw part of a plane. I remembered how stephy said she had gotten trapped on this island and my heart clenched at the thought of the pain she must have gone through. If she hadnt survived that crash I would never have made it here. not wanting to stay much longer as images of what it must have been like for her went through my mind, I quickly looked around the part for whatever would be useful.

I took peices off the plane part and quickly walked towards the water again. My mind started to wander once again and i began to think about stephy again. I just couldnt seem to get her out of my head. I wonder if she knows who I am?am I just another guy to her? or am I a famous actor? is she just going to use me for my fame and money? or does she actually not know who i am? my mind filled with passed memories of people trying to use me for my money. I hoped  that wasnt what stephy was doing, I hoped she felt the same way about me as I felt for her.  

I came to a stop once again when my foot landed on something sharp. I grunted and quickly sat on the ground to see what it was. "I think im gonna keep this as a good luck charm...for now" I said aloud to myself.

when I got back to the house I didnt see stephy so I went to look by the water. I looked around and couldnt see her until her head popped up out of the water. "STEPHY!" I yelled. she turned to look at me and I waved. she lit up with a smile and hurried out of the water. "hey, how was your walk?" she asked as she dried off. "very interesting." was all I said not wanting to go into detail. she smiled and we headed back to the house.

"so did you find any food?" she asked from the other room where she was changing. "sadly no just some random items I thought might come in handy." I set the items on the table so she could see them when she came out. "oh okay well I left you some clothes on that chair, I'm not sure if they will fit or not I just took a guess at your size." I looked to see a set of clothes laid out on a chair across the room.

Just when I was about to put on the shirt she had given me, stephy came around the corner and stopped. she stood staring down at my chest and her mouth gaping open. "on second thought i think it's too hot for you to be wearing that shirt." she said. I couldnt help but laugh before throwing the shirt over my shoulder and saying "ya me too." she blushed and I couldnt help but smile. I grabbed her hand and we headed back outside.