captured

declans P.O.V

i was in my living room watching tv before i had to go get the money from rob, when mitch suddenly appeared straight infront of the tv. "holy crap mitch! what the hell are you doing here?" i asked my heart racing in surprise. "it seems i'll be needing that money sooner than expected, so where is it?" mitch asked and my eyes widened. "i dont have it here a friend of mine has it." i replied not wanting to say his name. "well then call him and tell him to bring it over here!" he practically yelled in my face. i raised my arms before standing up and pulling my phone out of my pocket. i found robs number and pressed call. 

robert's P.O.V

"its the final countdown!" i woke slowly and opened my eyes when i heard singing coming from across the room. i smiled when i saw steph dancing around the room and singing final countdown. i just laid and watched her as she danced around the room, until my phone started to ring. i sighed and forced myself to look away from the sexy body dancing across the room. i picked up my phone and saw it was declan. i answered and said "hello"

"hey man, do you have the money?"

"ya i do, are you on your way?"

"well actually they came to my house and um they said you have to bring it" dec said and i could here him swallow. "come on dec, you had to get me involved in this didnt you, what am i going to say to steph?" i asked angrily but quietly so steph wouldnt hear, luckily the music was loud. "just tell her you went to get groceries or i need your help with something. but hurry they are really mad." dec said and we both hungup the phone.

i looked over at steph with a smile that slowly disapeared as i thought about lying to her again. i slowly got out of bed and put on some jeans and a black t shirt. i walked over to my still dancing fiance and stopped her before pulling her in for a hug. i hugged her tightly for a while before letting go.  

"what was that  for?" she asked curiously. "i just wanted to hug you, i always feel like im huggng an angel when i hug you." i replied. it really did feel that way i always felt like i went to heaven and back just hugging her. "awe baby, i love you" she said and kissed my lips. "and i love you" i said when she pulled away. i stood and hugged her for a couple second before pulling away. "i have to go help declan with something, ill be back soon." i kissed her cheek and left the bedroom.

Steph's P.O.V

Rob seemed to be gone for quite a while, he left almost 4 hours ago. "declan must have a big job for him to do" i said outloud to myself. i called Rob's phone repeatedly but got no answer, which began to make me worry. Rob had left declans number on the table so i decided to call him. i called more than three times but still, no answer. i started to get even more worried, so i grabbed the paper that had declans number and address on it and headed to his house. of course i started to think of the worst scenarios all the way there, but luckily he didnt live to far away.

i didnt pull into the driveway in case they were just working on something because i didnt want rob to think i was worried. i parked down the road a ways and slowly headed to the house. i snuck up to one of the windows and looked inside. but i saw no one so i moved to another window. still nothing. i saw a little window that would most likely look into the basment. i slowly looked into the window and thats when i saw it.

Robert's P.O.V

when i got to declans house, i was a little worried about what might happen, but i made sure to leave steph the number and address just in case. i walked up to his front door and knocked. the door was not answered by declan but it was answered but another guy. he was tall and very muscular, he had black hair and an unshaved face. he directed me to the living room and i sat on the couch next to declan.

"here it is." i said and handed it to declan. he turned it towards a man who i had just realized was sitting across from us.  the man opened the bag and looked inside. "declan i only see ten thousand here." the man said and i suddenly became worried. "you said i only owed you ten thousand." dec replied also looking worried. "oh did i, well i changed my mind. do you have five thousand with you?" dec looked over at me and i slowly shook my head. "no" dec replied his face suddenly becoming blank. 

Steph's P.O.V

when i looked into the window i was stuned and i had no words to explain how i felt. i was feeling anger and sadness and surprise and so many emotions all at once. when i looked into the window i saw Rob and Declan tied up on chairs.their faces were bloody and bruised all over. i could see the men punching them in the stomach and face. my eyes teared up when i saw Rob. i wasnt sure why all this was happening but i had to get them out of there. suddenly a man looked up to the window i was looking through and i immediately pulled away. i waited a while while i slowed down my heart, which was beating like crazy. i slowly looked back into the window and there was no one there but Rob and Declan. just then the man popped his head up right by the window and i let out a scream. when the man dropped back down and headed probably to come outside. i saw rob look up at me with worry and sadness, but i couldnt stay i had to get out of there. 

i started to run down the road to my car but i was tackled to the ground and held so i couldnt move. i tried and tried to get away but the man was too strong. another man came over and tied up my feet then tied my hands so i couldnt move. they then lifted me up and brought me inside.