today is all about you

Robert's P.O.V

Steph had said yes, just like i had hoped. we had spent the week on the island almost as though we never left, only we had clean clothes. though i didnt want to leave i knew we had to go back sometime and we both really needed a shower. so we both hopped back into the helicopter and i slowly took it off the ground and headed home. 

i was glad i learned how to fly one well i was starring in air america because then i wouldnt have to have one of my body guards take us out there and i didnt want anyone else to know about it. i look over to see steph admiring everything around us and a smile grew on my face. her hair was blowing in the wind almost like she was in a movie. she was wearing a pair of black jeans and one of my T-shirts. 

"wow, thats a beautiful view" i said still looking at her. she turned her head and when she saw i was looking at her i could see her cheeks becoming red. she leaned over and kissed my cheek. 

when i finally landed the helicopter in my backyard we were rushed inside by some of my men. as soon as we were inside, we were surprised when i whole bunch of people yelled...well..."SURPRISE!" i looked around the room to see all my family and friends along with stephy's. i smiled as everyone came over and gave us a hug. "what is all this?" i asked brian. "well when you told me you were coming back everyone said they wanted to throw you a party for your birthday" he replied. i almost forgot about my own birthday. "wait today is your birthday? why didnt you tell me?" stephy asked from beside me, "i guess i forgot" i replied and shrugged. she looked at me and smiled. "how could you forget your own birthday?" she said laughing. she suddenly stopped laughing and made really wide eyes. "oh my gosh im in a relationship with an old man" she said before bursting into laughter again. "heeey i am not old! im only 26!" i replied crossing my arms. "okay you keep thinking that" she said patting my arm. i kept my arms crossed and began to look like a stubborn child.  but her lips were suddenly on mine and i couldnt help but let my face softened as her soft lips touched mine. 

"let's not tell anyone about getting married till tomorrow. today is all about you." she whispered into my ear and kissed my neck before taking a step back. before i could say anything she was pulled away from me by an old friend of hers. a frown grew on my face until a familiar face appeared. my face lit up again when i saw my sister allyson. she walked over to me and i immediately pulled her in for a hug. "it's good to see you ally, it's been forever." i said excitedly."i know, now how is my little brother doing?" she asked messing up my hair like i was a ten year old. i smiled and said "im good i missed you a bunch." "well you couldnt have missed me to much with that beautiful girlfriend of yours" she said looking to where steph was standing. "ya she is pretty amazing. have you talked to her yet?" i asked curiously. "no actually i just got here brian gave me a call and told me to come on over." she replied. "oh well you have got to meet her oh and...she isnt my girlfriend...she's my fiance" i whispered so no one else could hear. "that's great! when did this happen?" she asked quietly. "about a week ago, but dont tell anyone you are the only one that knows and steph wants to wait." i replied as we headed over to where steph was. 

"hey babe this is my sister allyson" i said when we were right infront of her. rather than shaking her hand she pulled her in and gave her a hug. "it's so nice to finally meet you rob has told me lots about you." i smiled when allyson looked at me with raised brows. "well i would say the same but we havent talked in a while. by the way congratualations" she leaned over and whispered to steph. "rob!" stephy said and hit my arm. i glared over at my sister before turning back to stephy and gavve her an 'im sorry' look.

"well as much as i would like to get to know you better and catch up with my brother i have to get going, i have lots of work to do." allyson said causing a frown to form on my face. "okay, but give me a call sometime so we can catch up." i said and gave her a hug. she gave steph a hug too and headed out.

"why did you say i told you lots about her?" i asked steph because we never actually talked about her. "because she's your sister she wanted to hear that" she replied and winked at me. i rolled my eyes and smiled. "oh by the way happy birthday" she added and kissed my lips softly.

by the end of the night everyone began to leave and it wasnt till almost one in the morning when stephy and i were finally alone. we headed up to my bedroom and well...let's just say i spent the night in my birthday suit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wooo another chapter aha rob got to see his sister! wouldnt you like to see him in his birthday suit!! i know i would.