Marry me?

Steph's P.O.V 

yes, we had made it through another month and aside from the run in with april things were still great. we didnt see her at all over the last month, so i guess she gave up. 

rob and i were going on a vacation, but he wouldnt give me any specifics. "pleeaaase?" i begged. he just laughed and shook his head.  after about an hour of asking him to tell me i finally gave up. i thought it must be somewhere special because he was flying us there...yes HE was flying a helicopter...i only trusted him a little because he had been flying one for the movie he was shooting not long ago.(air america).  we were flying over the water when rob pointed to an island. "thats where we are going." i looked at the island confused. i wasnt sure why we were going to an island, i mean we did meet on an island, but... no, no way, it cant be. "was he taking me to the island we met on?" i thought to myself. i looked over at him with surprise on my face and he just smiled at me. my face lit up with a grin as we landed down on the island. for not having a liscense to drive this thing, he is really good at it. 

my mouth gaped open as i stepped out and looked around. then my feet were carrying me off to where i had built my house whilst i was stranded. everything we had left was still there and i smiled when i walked into the "house." i sat on one of the chairs and just looked around me. rob came in the door and walked over to where i was sitting. 

"steph i brought you back here because i wanted to tell you  that this is the very place that i fell for you, this is the place you changed my life," he got down on one knee and pulled a box from his pocket, "and this is the place i want to ask you to marry me, so stephanie pollock will you make me the happiest guys on the planet and be my wife?" he finished opening the box. "yes" i said covering my mouth as tears of happiness ran down my cheeks. he took my hand and placed the ring on my finger. we both stood up and he pulled me in tightly for a hug. i pulled back slightly and kissed him deeply. we rested our foreheads to gether and rob's hands were placed on my cheeks. "i love you" he whispered. i smiled and said "i love you to." 

i couldnt stop smiling as we walked down by the water. we came to a stop and rob pulled me close to his side. "see that right there" he said pointed to an area by the water. "yes" "that is the very spot that i found this ring and that was the moment i knew we were meant to be together." he explained and looked over at me.  my smile grew wider and i leaned over to kiss him. 

"do you think that plane is still here?" i asked as we walked into the trees. "could be, do you want to look for it?" he asked. "oh definitely not, i dont want it to ruin my happiness" i giggled. he chuckled and kissed my forehead. 

"now then, where would you like to get married?" he asked as we walked into the 'house' again. "well i would say here, but i want this to be our secret island," i smiled at him and kissed his cheek, "so how about somewhere on a beach, that way it is like we are on an island." i finished and winked at rob. "haha sounds good to me, we might aswell get married behind my house then, unless of course you want to go to a different beach?" he suggested. "no thats a great idea, besides as long as we are getting married, we could get married in a little shack." i replied and we burst into laughter. i began to picture us standing in a little shack, on a beach and it caused me to laugh once again. i looked over at rob and he was looking at me questioningly.

"what?" i asked when i caught my breath. "what did i get my self into?" he asked shaking his head. my jaw dropped and i slapped his arm playfully. "that was not very nice." i said crossing my arms. "im just joking, but really how did i get to have such a pefect girl?" he asked motioning his hands at me. my cheeks became red as i blushed and i couldnt help but smile. i leaned over and gave him a kiss on th lips. "just by being you." I replied.

"so what do you say we go for a swim?" he asked standing up from the chair. "but i didnt pack a bathing suit." i replied mad at myself. "i never said you needed one, you didnt seem to want one the last time we were here" he replied winking at me. i blushed again, i was crazy, i went skinny dipping with a man, who at the time, was a complete stranger. "oh well" i thought to myself. i smiled at rob and we both started running towards the water.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yay their married! and i hope you guys remembered rob finding something by the water back when they were on the island! i know there is a lot of stuff happening in very few chapters i dont know if that is good or bad to you guys, if its bad im sorry :/ i try my best!