The test

Rob's P.O.V

"Rob come here quick!" Steph yelled at me from downstairs sounding worried. I ran downstairs as fast as I could to see what was going on. I walked to the living room and steph was breathing heavily and I could see water on the floor. I looked at her conused for a moment before I realized what was going on.

"Okay let me get my keys and um" I ran around not sure what to do I was so surprised I wasn't ready the baby isn't suposed to come for another month! I finally found my keys and grabbed my coat then walked back into the living room. Steph was standing with her hands on her hips looking more calm but very serious. I just looked at her confused.

"That was horrible! it took you like ten minutes to find your keys" She said motioning to my keys. I was still confused until I realized she just tricked me. "Oh come on you scared the crap out of me, I thought we were having the baby early!" I said in defence. "I was testing you to see if you are ready for when I do have the baby!" She replied. I couldn't think of a reply. "I hope you do better than that when I actually have the baby" She said picking up an empty water bottle. 

"well hey you got water all over my floor!" I yelled as she walked away. "So clean it up! that's your punishment!" she yelled. I rolled my eyes and went to get a towel. 

Declan's P.O.V

Rob and Steph invited me over to eat and rob and I were waiting at the table when we heard Steph in the other room yelling for us. We hurried into the kitchen to see what was wrong and steph was standing holding her stomach. When I realized what was happening I started freaking out and running around the house, I had no idea what I was doing. When I walked back into the kitchen Rob and Steph were standing with their arms crossed, I scratched my head confused. 

"What?" I finally asked. "That was very bad!" Steph exclaimed. "Wait whats going on?" I asked still confused. "I was testing you too see what you would do if I was having the baby." Steph said. "And that was worse than me, what if she needs to get to the hospital and you have to take her cause I'm hurt or not here. You're just going to run around the house doing nothing?" Rob questioned. I was dumbfounded I didn't know what to say.  "You need to be prepared incase it does happen and rob isn't here."

Steph's P.O.V

"wow these guys are really unprepared" I thought to myself. "Okay i'm going to get you guys ready for this." I said and they agreed to work on it.

*hour later*

"Guys the baby is coming!" I yelled and the guys hurried down the stairs. They came to the kitchen and looked at me as though it was really happening. Rob came over and basically carried me to the door. He grabbed his keys and jacket with declan following behind.

"Now that was much better than the first time." I said as we walked back into the house. "Well we tried our best" They both said smiling. "Congratulations you passed the test" I said and shook both their hands like we were professionals. 

"So um can we actually eat now? I'm starving" Declan asked. Rob and I rolled our eyes but nodded. "I'm just going to order pizza though" I said picking up the phone. "YES!"I heard them both say excitedly. I giggled and called the pizza place.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just thought I would give them a little testing :) I know it was pretty short but I tried