It's A...

*5 months later*

Rob's P.O.V

Steph and I had been waiting forever to finally know what the gender of our baby would be. Today we are going to find out just that. I myself was hoping for a boy but if it's a girl i will love her just the same. 

"Are you excited babe?" Steph asked as I parked the car. "Yes I am" I said with a big smile. "Well let's get going" She said and I quickly got out to help her out of the car.

We walked inside and asked what room to go to and one of the nurses showed us the way.  "A nurse will be in to help you in just a moment." The woman said. We both smiled and nodded. "So what do you think it will be?" Steph asked. "Well I am hoping for a boy but i'll still love a girl just as much. What about you?" I asked curiously. "I don't care which one I'll love it no matter what" She said rubbing her tummy. I smiled and was about to say something when the nurse walked in. 

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Downey, Rob I believe you know my name but my name is Caroline." The nurse said. I hadn't looked at her yet so I was surprised to hear her name. Caroline was a friend of mine in high school. "Oh Caroline hi, It's been a while i'm surprised you remember me" I said smiling. "Well you still look the same" She said with a smile as well. "Anyway it's nice to see you are finally settling down Rob, now let's find out the gender of this baby of yours" She  said setting down her clipboard. 

I looked up at steph who was confused and smiled at her. Caroline gently put some gel onto Steph's stomach and moved it around to show us the baby. "There is your little baby and if you look real close you see that?" Caroline pointed at a spot and it looked as though the baby had a..."Is it a boy?" I said with a smile. "Yes it is Robert, Congratulations you two." I looked to steph again who also had a huge smile on her face. I leaned over and softly kissed her lips. "It's a boy" I whispered and she nodded at me. 

Steph's P.o.V

"Wooohooo!!" Rob yelled when we walked inside the house. "Sorry honey, i've been wanting to do that since we left the hospital" He said causing me to laugh. "I know you have babe" I said still laughing. He smiled and said "So Mrs.Downey how do you feel?" "Like I have my two favourite people in the whole world." I said hugging him. 

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked Rob. "I say we go out for supper"He suggested excitedly. "Well where to?" "It's a surprise" He said even more excited. He made me put on a blind fold until we got inside.

When he took off the blindfold we were in a little restaurant. It looked beautiful. /we were seated in a nice little booth in the corner. 

"this is so beautiful what is this place I don't recognize it?" I asked curiously. "Can't tell it's a secret" He whispered. I 'humph'd' stubbornly." "I'm sorry but it is, now pick something to eat, Mrs. Downey" He winked and lifted the menu. 

I hoped there would be a name on the menu so i would know this place but there was no name."fine, but I will find out someday" I said and looked for something to eat. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a short chapter. dont worry the next one is going to be very long.