Movie star?!

it had been a few weeks since robert and i last saw each other and i was still moping around. i barely ever left the house unless my new roomate,also my bestfriend kaitlyn, would make me go somewhere. i was laying on my bed staring up at the ceiling trying to forget about rob, when kaitlyn burst into my room. "OKAY THAT'S IT! You need to stop thinking about this guy and get out of this house." she yelled pulling me off the bed and onto the floor. i never told her who he was, i never really talked to her about him at all."i dont wanna" i pouted. "doesnt matter im going to make you, were going to go see a movie so get cleaned up and i'll meet you downstairs" she said lifting me off the ground and pushing me toward the bathroom. i sighed, rolled my eyes and walked toward the bathroom.

i removed my clothes and stepped into the warm water. then turned the water on cold to wake myself up a little and with hopes it would make me look less tired. i finished up in the shower then stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel.

i walked out of the bathroom and put on some clean clothes before walking back in. as much as i didnt want to i looked in the mirror to see just how bad i looked. my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying i had done and my face was quite pale, but other than that i didnt think i looked to bad. i brushed my hair and flipped it around a bit so it would dry faster, then headed back into my room. when my hair was finally dry enough i headed down to find kaitlyn. 

i walked into the kitchen and she immediately put a plate of eggs and bacon infront of me. i hadnt eaten much the last few weeks but my stomach was growling and as much as i didnt want to i ate everything on my plate. when i saw that it was supper time, i got confused as to why she would make me eggs and bacon, but i didnt bother to ask. "are you ready to go?" she asked excitedly. "yes ma'am" i replied acting excited. she rolled her eyes and pulled me out to the car.

"what movie are we going to see anyway?" i asked as i put on my seatbelt. "you'll find out when we get there" she replied and i became sad because she wouldnt tell me.

when we finally got to the theatre i tried to see what movies were on but she covered my eyes and i couldnt remove her hands.

i blew out a puff of air and gave up trying to figure it out. when we finally got into the theatre that our movie was playing in she uncovered my eyes and we found seats to sit in.

when the movie started i had found out it was iron man 3.

i didnt make anything of it at first, but then i heard his voice.when his voice stopped and music played i thought no that couldnt be him this was a movie why would he be in a movie? but the movie continued and his face appeared. his brown eyes his brown hair, his perfect face, his everything. not wanting kaitlyn to know it was him that was on that island with me just yet because I knew she wouldnt believe me,i sat through the movie as long as possible. my heart clenched at the words he said to pepper. it felt almost as though he was talking to me. "i have to protect the one thing i can't live without...that's you." my eyes began to water . i cant believe it, all this time he was a movie star and i didnt even know it. that's why i recognized his name, that's why he looked so familiar. i mentally slapped myself for not realizing it before. when the movie ended i quickly ran out before anyone could see my face, and hurried to the car. kaitlyn chased after me until we reached the car and both got in. "what was that all about!?" she said sounding a little angry.

i slowed my breathing and stopped my tears as well as i could then said "he was the one i was on that island with" i choked on my tears but managed to get it out. "who was?" she asked more calmly. "robert downey jr." i replied. she burst into laughter almost comepletely running out of air. when she finally calmed down and looked at my serious expression. "you're kidding right? you must have been hiluccinating." she replied with little giggles escaping her. "i'm not kidding i wasn't hiluccinating and dont you dare think that i was. that's exactly what the doctor had told me when i got off  that island. i dont believe it for one second. i had felt him next to me i saw him, i know he was real, you can't hiluccinate those feelings." she finally stopped giggling when she saw how serious i was. i couldnt help the tears that began to fall from my eyes once again. kaitlyn pulled me to her and hugged me before driving us both home.

i immediately ran upstairs and jumped face first onto my bed as my tears soaked my pillow.

more doubt filled my mind about us finding each other again. "he's a movie star, why would he want me? he has a billion girls just waiting for him. he wouldnt even try to find me...would he?"