Together again

hey guys just wanted to say thanks for reading and im going through some stuff right now so im not sure if it will all make me update more or less but if i dont update often im sorry but i will try my best to updae often.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Robert's P.O.V

steph and I met at the restaurant that we both said we loved, of course we didnt think to look for each other there. i began to feel stupid for not remembering, although i did say i had to work all the time,which i did so i probably would not have had anytime to get there.  i walked into the restaurant and looked around but didnt see steph anywhere. the waitress took me to a table and i sat to wait. 

Steph's P.O.V

i couldnt believe i was going to see him again. i didnt know what to wear. but of course it didnt matter to much he's seen me in clothes that barely fit me and looked horrible. so i threw on some jeans and a t shirt from my very small closet. i hurried down the stairs and headed out the door. just after i locked it i realized i forgot my phone. "stupid,stupipd,stupid" i thought to myself. i hurried back inside and up the stairs to grab my phone. nearly falling on the way out, i quickly locked my door once again and got into my car.

kaitlyn yelled to ask where i was going but i was in to much of a rush to stop and answer. i was focused on seeing robert once again. 

Robert's P.O.V

i was taking a sip of my water when the door to the restaurant opened. i looked up, but it was just another custumer. i began to get worried that she woudnt show when i saw two feet on the ground next to me. i slowly looked up to see who it was. she came. a smile grew on my face and i stood quickly pulling her into a hug.

it felt so good to have her in my arms again. she smelt amazing and i just wanted to hold her forever. "i missed you so much." i whispered into her ear. "i missed you to" she whispered back. it took a lot of effort to let go of her, but i did so we could sit down at the table and talk. "okay so lets never lose each other again" stephy said frowning at the thought of losing each other. "agreed."

"so what have you been up to?" i asked hoping she atleast had some fun. "to be honest,  i have been laying in bad staring at my ceiling almost everyday." she replied. i frowned and wished i could have been there, so she wouldnt have to have gone through all that. "im sorry" was all i could say. she looked at me and smiled. "it's okay you found me." i smiled back. "i dont know how you are so forgiving,i could have tried harder and maybe found you faster." i said the frown returning back to my face.

"because i could have tried harder too but all i did was stare up at a ceiling in my room.its not all your fault." she replied, though i still felt bad."i know but still." she leaned over the table and kissed my cheek.

"now why didnt you tell me you are a movie star?!" she whispered like she knew i wouldnt want to much attention. "wait so you didnt know?" i asked with wide eyes and a smile. "no of course not, i mean i recognized you but i didnt think it was because you are a movie star!" i mentally fist pumped because that would mean she liked me as a normal person.  "what are you so happy about? and you still didnt answer my question." "i really liked you and i thought maybe for once someone could love me for me not because im famous and have lots of money." i replied still smiling slightly. she looked at me in sadness but happiness all at once. "well good because i wanted you to know that, i liked you before i even knew you were fricken iron man! well i guess in a way i did know but not at the time and i still like you for you." she replied talking quickly. "can we go for a walk?" i asked missing our walks on the island. "okay" she replied happily. 

Steph's P.O.V

my heart was pounding as we walked along the sidewalk with our fingers linked together. with every touch from him i practically melted inside. he was talking about work and i somewhat zoned out just looking at him. his brown hair,his brown eyes, his beard that looked as though he hadnt shaved in a while and his perfect teeth.

"stephy?" he said trying to get my attention. "what? oh sorry i zoned out for a minute, what were you saying?" i blushed. "it's alright i can be quite distracting sometimes." he replied pretending to be a girl and flipping his hair with his hand. i couldnt help but giggle. "god i missed that laugh." i blushed once again. "but before you so rudely began to ignore me," he winked , "i was asking which of my movies is your favourite?" i thought about all the movies i have seen with him in it and surprisingly i had seen a lot. "i would have to say your most recent one, iron man  3." i replied even though i was basically balling my eyes out during the whole movie i still found it to be a really good movie.

"oh ya? which part is your favourite?" he asked to test me. "hmm... i would have to say that part when you were talking to pepper, you said 'i have to protect the one thing i can't live without...th--'" "that's you" rob said cutting me off. he looked into my eyes and almost as though my body had a mind of it's own i began moving closer to him. i stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips to his kissing him deeply.

remembering we were still out in public. i pulled away, though my lips didnt want to leave his. "do you want to come over to my place? so we dont have to worry about the papparazzi and fans." rob asked. i smiled and nodded. 

when we got to his place i couldnt help but stand with my mouth gaping open. he had a huge house, on the beach. i walked faster so i could see inside. i walked in and nearly fell to pieces at the beautiful house. i had never been in such a nice house. he showed me around the whole property of course ending in his bedroom. he had a huge bed that was all made up for him, a walk in closet, his own bathroom.

"why cant my room be this awesome?" i thought to myself. "now then where were we?" rob asked putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer. i smiled and said "i think right about here."our lips pressed together once again. my mind wandered until i comepletely blanked. all i thought about was kissing rob, nothing but rob.

...

while watching a movie(iron man 3 of course) the two of us got tired and decided to go to sleep when it was over. i was too tired to drive home so rob said i could spend the night in his room. he gave me a pair of his pajamas and one of his shirts to wear to bed.

when i came out from changing rob was already lying in bed and it looked as though he was already sleeping. his face was soft and relaxed, he had no shirt on and he was practically face first into his pillow. i smiled and slid under the covers next to him.

just as i was about to fall asleep, rob whispered in my ear "you know what we are?" "whats that?" i replied sleepily. "together again." i smiled and said "forever and always." then drifted off into a sweet slumber.