Star gazing

"it's beautiful out tonight" robert said as we looked at the stars. i nodded in agreement.

"do you mind if i ask you random questions to get to know you a bit? i will answer every question aswell." robert asked turning his head to look at me. i turned and looked into his brown eyes. "okay sure." "alright the first one is simple, how old are you?"

"20" i replied. "im 25" he answered aswell.

"do you have a boyfriend or anything?" i turned my head looking at him again and rolled my eyes. "if i did do you really think i would have been here for almost a year?" i replied. "oh, well yiu never know" he said awkwardly looking up at the stars again. "well..." i said waiting for him to answer. "oh umm no i dont." he continued to look up at the stars for a while as we layed in silence. 

"one more question stephy" he said surprising me with the name again. i actually liked the way he said it though so i didnt tell him to stop. "what is it?" i asked almost sounding excited. "i know we just met but...can i kiss you?" robert asked shocking me. he my eyes widened and i kept my gaze on the sky, for what seemed like forever and scanned his now pale, nervous looking face before answering the question.

"yes" i said surpried at my own answer. he looked at me confused and said "yes what?" "yes you can kiss me" I said biting my lip nervously. he realized what i was saying and slowly moved closer to me. he looked at me for a moment and said "god you're beautiful." then slowly leaned down to kiss me. when his lips touched mine i got butterflies in my stomach.

when he removed his lips from mine i opened my eyes and he smiled at me. "wow i can't believe that just happened, a very good looking guy i just met and barely knew just kissed me and i liked it." i thought to myself. I heard him chuckle and I realized I didnt think that to myself, I thought that outloud. I blushed and smiled at him. robert rolled back onto his back and looked at the stars once again with a smile on his face.

after a while i could no longer help myself the temptation was to great and his lips just felt so right. i rolled so i was looking at him and pressed my lips to his kissing him deeply. he jolted his head a bit in surprise but kissed me back when he realized what was going on. we rolled in the sand as we kissed each other deeply. and started to laugh when we were all covered in sand.then i slowly fell asleep in roberts arms.