Chapter 12

Unknown P.O.V

I've got to make my move soon. I need to help Marcel, he just find out his mother is getting married to Louis's father. I bet he will make Marcel's life more miserable than he already does. I just can't tolerate all the things Louis does to him, and I've got to do something about it. Everybody's going to see how Marcel really is, how friendly he is, what a great person he is.

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm going off, I hate that electronic stuff. My alarm is just jealous of my relationship with my bed, yes that's all. I got out of my bed not really wanting to, but I have school and I have to pick Marcel up. Yesterday I saw my nephew for the third time, he's getting so big. He's so handsome like he's uncle duh. I stopped thinking about my little nephew and went to take a shower, the water felt awesome. I'm really concerned about Marcel because of what he told me yesterday.

I started rubbing my body with the sponge after putting the liquid soap on it, I started thinking how would it feel to be taking this shower with Marcel. "Stop with those thoughts Naill"- I told myself. I really can't be thinking like that, I know he's not ready yet. He's just so perfect that I can't stop thinking how his hands would feel on my body, "Fuck those thoughts just got me hard, God Niall" now I need to take a cold shower. After 10 minutes of cold water my body relaxed. When I finished my shower I got out of the tub. I brushed my teeth on the sink. After I went to my room to check what I was going to wear, I just chose a red polo, with white jeans, and white shoes. It was kind of cold outside so I put a black leader jacket on. I should probably go eat something before leaving to pick up Marcel. I went downstairs to find my mom and dad sitting in the dining room.

"Hey honey, how was your sleep?"- asked my mom while putting some pancakes on my plate then my dad's.

"Oh, it was good mom"- I answered her before putting some pancake in my mouth. She just nodded smiling.

My dad doesn't talk much, he just sits there and reads his newspaper . I finished eating and went to my mom to kiss her goodbye. After I did that I went to get my car keys on the table at the side of the door.

-------

I was parking in front of the house of Marcel when I saw him shutting  his front door really hard. He seems mad.

"Hey Marcel"- I said when he got in the car, he just gave me a glare.

"Rough morning?"- I asked him while exiting his drive way.

"He's  such an asshole, I can't stand him, he's making my life a living hell. He got to move out I can't deal with this!!"- he started babbling really fast.

"Wow, slow down cowboy. Can you talk a little slower?"- I asked him chuckling a little bit, is just amusing the way he looks so frustrated. I don't know why I find him funny and adorable when he's mad.

"Sorry, is just that Louis is getting on my last nerve. You want to know what he did today?"- he said with an angry voice, that just meant something bad.

"What did he do?"- I really can't stand Louis sometimes. We used to be friends but he was messing with my Marcel way too much, and I didn't like that.

"He put honey on my shampoo!!"- he shouted again. Oh my, honey? What the actual F$ck? Is he crazy or something?

"That's terrible Mar, what did you told him?"- I asked him, this is really getting me irritated. Can't he just leave him alone? We always bother Marcel but I never knew why, though I always asked myself.

"He said that if I tell someone at school he would do something worse. Seriously he's getting on my nerves!"- Marcel shouted. I could tell he was mad.