Chapter 20

Melissa's P.O.V

I woke up, I could feel something hard underneath me. I opened my eyes to see Marcel laying down next to me. I was laying my head on his chest. He had a peaceful face.

"Is rude to stare at people"- he said without opening his eyes.

I smiled, "Yea, whatever"- I got up and Marcel finally opened his eyes.

"Let's eat breakfast I'm starving"- he said getting up.

"Come on I need t eat something before I faint here"- I took his arm and pulled him to the door so we could go eat something.

We went downstairs to the kitchen but what we found wasn't pretty. Marcel's mom was laying down on the floor with blood coming from her head.

"Mom!"- Marcel rushed to her side as soon as he saw her laying there.

I rushed to where she was laying down.

"Is she breathing?" I ask nervously. I looked at Marcel eyes and they were watery.

"Yea, but we have to get her to a hospital"- he said with shaky voice. It broke my heart to see him like this.

He picked her up in bridelstyle and started walking to the front door and I followed behind. When we got outside to his car I opened the back seat door and he lay her there.

He rushed to drivers door and got in and I opened passanger door and got in. Marcel turned the car on and backed out of the porch.

We got to the hospital in less than ten minutes because how fast Marcel was driving. Anne was still unconscious in the back seat. We found a parking spot and we parked really quick and we got out of the car and Marcel took Anne in his arm as he did before then we rushed to the front door of the emergency room.

"Help! Please help us!"- Marcel yelled when we got to the emergency room. A nurse came running to us.

"What happened to her?"- she asked concerned.

"I don't know we fond her like this on te kitchen, she was laying on the floor with blood coming from her head"- I said with shaky voice. I was really concerned for Anne.

"Okay, we're going to take her now. Bring a stretcher!"- the nurse yelled to one of the paramedics, he run to get the stretcher.

They took Anne in a stretcher and Marcel and I went to sit on the waiting room.

"What you think happened?"- I asked him curiousity evident in my voice.

"I don't know, maybe she slipped and hit her head with something"- he said, his voices low.

"But we would've heared something. Right?" I asked arching my left eyebrow.

He looked at me confused.

"Are you assuming someone did this to her?"- he said anger evident on his voice.

I didn't want to tell him that I thought someone did this to her

because I'm scared of how he could react.

"I don't know, I'm just saying"- I looked down so he won't see I'm lying.

He sighed and looked down too.

--------

So here goes a crappy and short chapter, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I just didn't had internet.

What you guys think?

Vote / comment / share?

An again sorry for not updating!!!!