Chapter 41

Marcel's P.O.V

My parents got home and we took Melissa to the hospital.

"I swear when I put my hands on that little scum I will brake every little bone on his body."- dad said, clenching his hands, making his knuckles white.

And for once, I was with him. He hurt my little sister. But he won't get away, not with this.

Melissa was Laying on the bed, sleeping. She had a broken rip, and lots of bruises covered her small body.

I had Isaiah on my arms, and he was looking at me with his big blue eyes. He was the one calming me down.

"James, you're not doing anything. We're letting the police handle this."- mom said, burping Izzy.

"The hell we will, that asshole dare to touch my child, he's not getting away with this Anne."- he said, with rage.

He walked to Mel's side and held her hand.

"Look at her Anne, you think I could stay like this when he hurt my daughter like this?"- he asked, staring at mom.

She looked away, and I saw a tear rolled down her eye. Baby Izzy looked at her, and gave her a sad face, it was if she knew what was happening around her, baby could be so smart.

"I know you're mad James, but you'll be the one ending up in jail if you do that. Don't you think we need you? We can't loss you again."- she whispered, with pain evident on her voice.

He sighed, "You're right."- he said, walking to mom and kissing her forehead.

Why couldn't I have a normal life? Like those in the books, and movies?

But I had to be realistic, not everything in life is pink. Once in a while you need some rain to get to the rainbow. And right now I'm going through the rain, but I believe one day I'll see the rainbow.

"...Marcel."- mom said, giving me a confused look.

What? Did she asked me something?

"What?"- I asked confused.

"Are you okay, baby?"- she asked.

Am I okay? No, I'm not. But I'm not going to worry my mom more than she already is.

"Yeah,"- I said, giving her the fakes smile.

She nodded, but I could see that she didn't believed me.

I looked down at my baby brother and noticed that he was staring at me. I lifted him a little, and gave him a kiss on his tiny nose.

"I promise I'll never let anymore lay a finger on you."- I whispered on his ear.

I looked at his beautiful blue eyes, even though they reminded me of Louis eyes, Isaiah weren't like his. His eyes were kind, pure, they were beautiful. And they were my baby brother eyes.

"Do you want anything from the cafeteria, Marcel?"- James asked, pulling me from my trance.

"Um Yeah, could I get a water?"- I said, and he nodded before leaving.

"Come here,"- mom said, right as James left.

I walked to her, and sat by her side.

"How really are you?"- she asked, I knew she hadn't believed me earlier.

"I'm f..."

"Don't you dare lie to me Marcel, I'm tired of lies."- she said, with a helpless sigh.

"I feel like shit, okay mom? I feel like I should have been there to protect her. So, I felt like a piss of shit that can't take care of anything or anyone. I should have been there mom,"- I finished, my voice cracking.

"Oh baby, it wasn't your fault. He was watching, he knew nobody was home, he was going to wait. Don't ever call yourself a piss of shit, because you aren't, okay?" She said, giving me a squeeze to my hand.

But I couldn't stop feeling like that, I just couldn't help it. Because I feel like everything was all my fault, if just I had stayed home that night, nothing of this could've happen. Every pain she had felt could've been avoided.

"I see it, I see it in your eyes. I see the hurt, and I don't like it one bit. Baby, you have to know that noon of this was you fault, I know you feel like you could've stopped it, I feel the Same way sweetie, but I don't think we could have because this,"- she said, pointing at Mel's unconscious body. "I bet he had it all planned out already, and god, I wish he rust in jail, because baby I promise. I'll send that son of a bitch to jail even if is the last thing I do, because no one, and I mea no one, messes with my kids."- she held my hand, and kissed it

By this time my eyes were full of tears, as were hers. I squeeze her hand, and pulled her to me. I gave her a side hug, and she rested her head on my shoulder.

No mom, no one messes with your kids. Because I won't let them, and I would send that son of a bitch to a worst place, even if is the last thing I do.

_______

I am utterly sorry for not updating in soo long, I fell like the worst person ever. You guys deserve more :'( but I had the worst writer block with this story. Again, I'm really sorry.

And I know this isn't the best chapter, but at least is something, right? (:

Please Comment, it would really mean a lot to me, and it would motive me to update faster.

Comment/ vote
And if you guys like this story enough to share it, it would mean the world to me if you did (:

Much love:
Mayte ❤