Chapter 19

Marcel's P.O.V

I saw Melissa coming down the Stairs with a sleepy face.

"Well look who's finally awake"- I said smiling.

"What time is it?"- she asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"8:30"- I said after looking at my phone for the time.

Her eyes got wide,"I've been sleeping for 7 hours"- she said surprised.

"Yup"- I said rolling my eyes playfully.
We sat quietly watching tv.

"Want to talk about what happened today?"- I asked unsure. She shook her head and I nodded my head understanding.

"Can we eat something? I'm starving!"- she said pouting.

"Yea"- I said laughing lightly.
We went to the kitchen to find the leftover from earlier. Mom made spaghetti with garlic bread.

"This looks delicious"- she said eyeing the spaghettis heating up on the microwave.

I nodded and smiled to her.
We eat quietly, the food was amazing.

"Do your mom want me to leave?"- she asked quietly.

I gave her questioning look, "Why would she want that?"- I asked confused.

"For God sake Marcel, she just find out her husband is cheating on her with someone else, who happens to be my mom"- she said sarcastically, and with a sad face.

Now I understand.

"She will never kick you out Mel. She knows it wasn't your fault"- I said giving her a small smile, she still looked unsure but nodded.

"You can stay here as long as you need, I know we don't know each other that much, but I feel like I need to protect you, like there's something telling me to not let you go"- I said shyly. She'll probably thinks I'm a freak now.

She got up and hugged me,"Thanks Marcel, I really don't know what I would do without you"- she said still hugging me.

She let me go and gave me a beautiful smile.

"Mom is out, what do you want to do?"- I asked her.

She shrugged,"This is your house"- she said sitting in front of me once again.

"For now is your house too"- I smiled to her, her eyes had a sparkle that reminds
me a lot of my dad's eyes.

"We should watch a movie"- she said cheerfully getting up.

"Than, that's what we're gonna do"- I got up as well. We walked to the living room after putting our dirty dishes on the sink.

"What movie do you have?"- she asked sitting down on the couch.

"A lot, there are in the shell right there"- I said pointing to the shell next to the tv.
She was looking through.

"Found one!"-she said holding a cd up.

"What movie is that?"- I said sitting on the couch.

"Fast and furious 5"- she said happily.

"I love this movie!"- I said. I took the cd from her hand and putted on the DVD player.

"So do I!"- She said with a wide smile.

The movie started and we both shut up.
The movie ended recently and we were both grinning like idiots.

"I don't get tired of this movie!"-I said.

"Me neither"- she said nodding.

"What time is it?"- she asked.

"11:20"- I said after checking my phone for the time.

"Well I guess we should go to bed since we have school tomorrow"- she said getting up. I got up,too.

We went into the guest room and Melissa went directly to bed.

"Goodnight Mel"-I said before closing door. I hear her whisper goodnight back.

"Go away, please don't hurt me!"-

I woke up when I hear screaming. It was coming from the guest room, I check the time on my digital clock next to my bed it was 3:00 am.

I went to Melissa's room and saw her moving around whispering stuff.

"Shhh, is okay. I'm here"- I said, trying to calm her down. She opened her eyes abruptly. I saw fear in her eyes, but it vanished when she saw me.

"Marcel it was horrible"- she said putting her head in my shoulders, I could hear soft sniffs.

"It was only a dream, want to talk about it?"- I asked unsure. She shook her head.

"Okay,do you want me to let you sleep now?"

"No, please don't go"-she said graving my arm strongly.

"I won't ever leave you"- I kissed her forehead and we lay down, after couple of minutes I heard her soft breath and I knew she was asleep. I decided to go to sleep, too.

----
I know this chapter sucks, but I had no idea what to write. But I tried, and I hope you guys like it.

Comment/vote
Picture to the side is a cover I made but I don't know if I should put it as the cover of the book.
What you guys think I should do?!