Chapter 24

I was with Melissa in my room when I heard the door bell ring. Then I heard my mom telling Niall to come up to my room.

"Hey"- Niall said walking in my room. I could see confusion all over his eyes when he saw Melissa Laying in my bed. "Who is she?"- he asked politely.

"Oh, that's Melissa. She comes up in all the things that happened"- I said with a sad smile. Melissa looked uncomfortable, I gave her a small smile that made her relax a little bit.

"Oh okay, hi Melissa. I'm Niall Horan"- he said giving Melissa his famous smile. Melissa presented herself with a smile as well.

I told Niall everything that happened, he looked surprised and angry, and also sad.

"How are you holding up?"- he asked looking straight at my eyes. He looked concerned.

"I'm as good as I could be"- I said looking at my laps, I don't know how I should feel, seriously.

"Aww Marcel, you should've called me when you rushed your mom to the hospital"- he was holding my hand and looking at me with such emotion, I don't know how to put it.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was just so tress out. I had a lot on my mind"- I told him, my voice suddenly getting low.

"Hey, Hey. It's okay baby. I understand, I'm just glad you called me"- he hugged me, God how I missed being in his arms. I hugged him back.

"How's your mom doing?"- he asked after he pulled away from the hug.

"She's okay now, the baby is good, too"- I  said with a small smile.

"That's good"-he said stroking my cheek gently.

"Umm. Guys? Do you want me to leave?"- Melissa asked. Omg I forgot she was even here. I could feel my cheeks burning up.

Niall smirked my way. "It's ok Melissa, you don't have to leave"- he said now looking at Melissa with a smile. She just nodded.

We decided to watch a movie downstairs with mom, we wanted her to forget everything that happened even though she didn't tell us what really happened.

We watched the movie "Now you see me", that movie was awesome. I just couldn't believe how that guys took money from a man in a magic trick. I was surprised on what happened at the end.

"I should be going, is getting late"- Niall said getting up. I got up with him.

"I'll walk you out"- Niall said bye to mom and Melissa and then we walked out to his car.

"I'll see you tomorrow"- I said crossing my arms over my chest. It was kind of chilly outside and I didn't have a jacket on just a sweatshirt.

"Goodnight baby"- he kissed me passionately.  Man, I love this boy.

We pulled away, we we're both out of breath.

"Bye"- he said pecking my lips and getting in his car.

He waved and drove away.

I went inside to find mom and Melissa giggling.

"What's going on?"- I asked with a brow raised.

"Nothing. Is that you guys are so adorable"- mom said, she had a huge smile on her face.

"Thanks"- I said looking down, I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Aww, you're blushing"- Melissa said giggling, again.

"I'm leaving"- I ran to my room, I couldn't stand there when they were making fun of me.

I could hear them laugh. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and smile.

—————————

What do guys think? If you guys like it, can y'all let me know? I really would like to know what you guys think. If there's something wrong just let me know.  :)

Comment /vote/ share?

Love you guys!