What did I do to deserve this?!

Chapter 2

We finally arrived to the school's parking lot. My mom kissed me on the cheek, and I got out of the car after saying bye to her. When I was walking to the front door, I saw that all the students were laughing at me. I knew that I've just arrived to my nightmare.

"Hello Mars, missed us?" said one of the three assholes that made my life miserable; Louis Tomlinson, or how his friends call him, Tommo. If you asked me, I think that's a pretty lame nickname. I was trying to avoid them, but I guess luck wasn't on my side today.Well, luck is never on my side.

"Hello loser, are you ready for your first day of school?" said Louis smirking.

To say I was scared of them was an understatement, I feel like I'm going to faint right here. What did I do to them? Why do they hate me? I was walking fast so they wouldn't catch me, but like I said, luck is never on my side.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Liam Payne, another of the assholes in the group. He looked mad.

"Oh God, this is not good," I whispered. Niall Horan is always with them, but he's not that bad. He does hit me sometimes, but when he does, he looks at me with pity in his eyes. I think if he doesn't do what they say he would get beaten up, too. Louis, being the stronger one, pushed me to one of the lockers. I felt my eyes getting watery.

"Does little Mars wants to cry?" Asked Liam laughing.

Like the idiot I am, I didn't do nothing to defend myself. I tried not to cry in front of them, but tears ran down my cheeks.

"Guys, I think that's enough," said Niall.

"Why are you defending him, Niall?" said Louis. Niall looked really scared.

"I'm not, I-I just think it's enough for now," he said. Louis looked at him curiously, but didn't say anything. They let me go. They started walking down the hallway. Niall turned his head, he was looking at me with pity. He mouthed something that Looked like sorry.

Niall's P.O.V

I don't really like treating Marcel the way we do. I used to be like him all nerdy and weird. I would like to do something about it, but I just can't go to where I was. I know, it sounds selfish of me, but I don't really want to be the one in his position. I always used to get home all bruised, my mom and brother always asked what was going on. I used to cry myself to sleep. I just can't go back to those days. Sorry Marcel, but I just can't help you. I hate doing this to him, I really do.

Marcel's P.O.V

I really can't believe Niall just apologized to me. Did he really mean it? I was asking myself when one of the security guards came to me.

"Time to go to class," he said.

"Yeah, I'm going," I told him. I was walking to class when I saw something that caught my eyes. I saw someone crying in the corner. I was really surprised to find out who it was.

"Niall?" I asked.

"Umhum," he murmured.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He didn't answer.

"Niall, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Leave me alone, Marcel!" he yelled at me.

"I-I'm sorry I was just trying to help," I told him scared.

"Well, who said I need your help!" he said.

He looked really mad, but at the same time sad, like he was lonely. But why would he feel lonely if he has his friends. I was just there staring at him cry.

"Are you leaving or what?" he yelled at me for the second time.

"Oh, yeah I-I was just leaving," I said before running to class.

Niall's P.O.V

It doesn't look like it, but it hurts. It hurts seeing him cry. I haven't told nobody that I'm gay. I've loved Marcel since freshman year. He's just so kind, and adorable. He doesn't deserve this kind of life.

------------------

Second chapter (:

comment and vote if u like it.

goodbye all my crazy people. (: