Chapter 18

Marcel's P.O.V

At the end of the day Melissa and I walked home.

"Mom we're home"- I said as soon I got home.

"Kitchen darling"- I hear her say.

I walked to the kitchen, Melissa right behind me. When we got there I saw mom baking something.

"Hey mom"- I hugged her from behind."This is Melissa"- I said pointing to a nervous looking Melissa.

"Hey sweetheart, aww you're so beautiful"- mom said hugging her.

Melissa's face was red like a tomato.

"Thank you"- she said shyly.

"I'm baking some cookies, this baby is craving them"- she said smiling down to her small tummy.

"Aww your having a baby"- Melissa said cheerfully. "I love babies"- she said smiling.

"Yea, I'm two months"- mom said smiling as well.

"Awww that's amazing"- Melissa said sitting on the dinning table.

The oven beep 10 minutes later, God those cookies smelled delicious.

"Milk?"- mom asked Melissa while putting a glass with milk in front of me.

"Yea, please"- she said smiling, she had adorable small dimples.

Mom served a glass of milk to her and we ate the delicious cookies mom made.

"This are amazing"- I said munching in my chocolate chip cookie.

"I made them Marcel, of course they are amazing"- mom said smirking.

I smirked and kept eating my cookies.

"Honey, I'm home"- said Austin from somewhere in the house.

"In the kitchen!"- mom yelled so he could hear her.

He came in and stopped when he saw Melissa. His eyes got wide.

"What the heck are you doing here kelvin?"- Melissa said standing up with wide eyes.

Kelvin?

"What is she talking about Austin?"- mom said standing up as well.

"Austin?"- Melissa asked confused.

"I- I don't know what she's talking about sweetie"- Austin said nervously.

"You better start talking?"- I said with gritted teeth.

"I don't know what she's talking about?"- he said once again. He looked like he was about to shit his pants.

"He's my mom's boyfriend!"- Melissa shouted, her eyes were red with fury.

"What?!"- I shouted, too.

"She's lying!"- Austin said, his eyes were red.

"No I'm not, you're the bastard who's always trying to come in my room!"- she said with tears in her eyes.

"How could you?"- mom said hitting him hard in his chest and crying.

"I'm sorry"- he said, but not really meaning it.

"Get out of here before I break your fucking face"- I said through gritted teeth. I was right in front on him. How I wish I could beat his ass right now but I don't want to cause my mother any trouble.

"I'll get you Melissa, you'll pay you little bitch!"- he yelled before leaving.

"Im sorry"- I said hugging Melissa. She was shaking in the floor.

"No, I'm sorry I caused you any trouble. I should leave, he's  gonna come back"- she said standing up to walk to the door.

"No, you're not going anywhere"- mom said hugging her. They both started to cry.

"He's never going lay a finger on you, I promise"- I held Melissa in my arms until she calmed down.

"Take her upstairs, I'll take some clothes to her"- mom said cleaning the tears from her eyes.

"Are you going to be okay?"- I asked unsure.

"Yea, I'll be fine"- she said with a small smile.

I feel so sorry for mom and Melissa right now. God, if I find that asshole I would beat his ass.

"Come on Melissa"- I hold her.

We walked up to my room and I led her inside. She went to my bed and she curled up in a ball. She started to sob.

"Hey, shh. Everything will be alright"- I took her in my arms. She kept crying in my chest.

"What if he comes back?"- she asked with cracking voice.

"If he does, I'll be right here to protect you"- I kissed her forehead and she sigh.

"Can I come in?"- mom asked from outside my room.

"Yea"- I said.

she came in with some clothes in her hands.

"Here are some pjs"- she said putting it at the edge of the bed.

She walked away after saying her goodbyes.

"You can go inn the bathroom right there and change"- I said pointing to the bathroom.

She got up and went to the bathroom. I went to my dresser and found some basketball shorts and a plain white shirt.

Melissa came out with black sweatpants and pink tank top.

"Are you tired?"- I asked her.

It was early but if she wanted to sleep I won't stop her.

"Yea, I need a nap"- she said with a small smile.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep"- I walked to the door to leave but Melissa voice stopped me.

"Thanks Marcel"- she said before closing her eyes. I smiled and walked out.

I hope everything turns out well.

-------

What you guys think?

Pic to the side is of Melissa, she's so pretty :)

Vote/ comment/ share

~mayte~