Chapter 6

Marcel's P.O.V

I was waiting in the waiting room of the station by myself because my mom was with the officer. When I saw Niall coming through the door, I went straight to him and hugged him.

"Hey"-he said hugging me back.

"Hi"-I said giving him a weak smile.

"So, tell me what happened with your sister"-he said.

"She was in car accident, and she died in her way to the hospital"-I told him.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry because that wouldn't bring her back, but just know I'm here for you"- he said.

"Thank you, Niall"-I said hugging him again. I moved quickly away from Niall when I saw my mom. She knows I'm gay, but she doesn't know Niall is my boyfriend. Niall don't want no one to know, so I respect that.

"Who's this?"-asked my mom, looking at Niall.

"Oh, hey Ms. Styles, I'm Niall. Marcel's boyfriend"-answered Niall.

I was in shock when he said that, I thought he didn't want nobody to know.

"Is this true, Marcel?"-asked my mom.

"Yes mom"-I told her, looking at the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me?"-she said smiling. I thought she was going to be mad or something.

"Hey Niall, nice to meet you"-said my mom, hugging him.

"Nice to meet you, too, Ms. Styles"-said Niall.

"Oh boy, call me Anne. I'm not that old"- said my mom, smiling to Niall.

"Ok Ms.-I mean Anne"- said Niall, smiling back to my mom.

"Well, I'll leave you two to talk"said my mom.

"Ok mom"- I said.

"What was that?"-I asked Niall after mom left.

"What was what?"- he asked like he didn't know.

"I thought you said not to tell anyone"- I told him.

"She's your mom Marcel, I bet if we tell her not to tell anybody for now she wouldn't tell"-he said smiling.

"You're right, she wouldn't tell"-I told him.

"You want to go somewhere else?"-he asked me.

"Sure, I need some fresh air. I'll just tell my mom we're leaving"-I told him before leaving to tell my mom.

I saw my mom talking with Officer Austin, I think it was him. WAIT, isn't that Louis biological father? That's him!! I stopped thinking about that and just went to ask my mom.

"Hey mom, I'm leaving somewhere with Niall"-I told her.

"Ok hun, be safe"-she said.

"Ok mom"- I told her before leaving to where Niall was.

"Ready to go?"- he asked giving me one of his beautiful smiles. I didn't noticed before that he has white braces. It looks pretty cool.

"Yes, where are we going?"- I asked him.

"Want to go to Starbucks?"-he asked me.

"Sure"- I told him.

"Hey, change that face. She's in a better place now"-he said.

"I know she is, but I still can't believe she's gone"-I said. A tear ran down my cheek.

"Hey, hey, don't cry please"- he told me holding my face in his hands, and removing the tear that just escaped my eye.

"I can't help it"-I told him, lowering my head.

"I know, but you know she wouldn't have liked to see you cry"- he said smiling.

"You're right"-I told him, smiling.

"There's the smile I love"-he said smiling, too.

I looked down blushing. I just heard him laughing.

"What's so funny?"- I asked him smiling.

"You're too cute for your own good"-he said still laughing.

"Let's just go, Niall"- I said still blushing for his comment.

"Hahah ok"-he said. We started walking to his black camaro. We got to Starbucks in less than ten minutes because it was close to the police station.

"What do you want?"-he asked when we got inside.

"I just want a hot chocolate"-I told him. He turned to the young lady that was going to take our order.

"Can I get two hot chocolates?, please"- Niall said to her.

"Sure, that would be $8.50"- she told him smiling. Niall gave her the money.

"Thank you"- said Niall after she gave him our order. We found an empty table next to the window.

"Here"-he said giving me my hot chocolate.

"Thanks"-I said.

"What are we going to do about our  relationship?"-he asked.

"What do you mean?"-I asked him, confused as to why he was asking that.

"I mean in school with Liam and Louis?"-he said.

Oh that's what he means.

"Well, I don't know. They are your friends"-I told him.

"No they are not, I'm just with them so they wouldn't beat me up"-he said embarrassed.

I knew it!

"You knew what?"- he asked.

Sh*t I said that aloud. I seriously need to stop doing that.

"Oh, um, nothing"-I told him.

"Ok, so about Liam and Louis, I don't know what we're going to do"- he said.

"Let's just not tell them anything"- I said.

"But they would keep beating you up!"- he said.

"You think they would stop just because you tell them I'm your boyfriend, they wouldn't Niall. Maybe they would end up beating both of us"-I told him.

"But what about you?"-he asked with a concerned face.

"I'll be fine, Niall"-I said giving him a weak smile. I wish I could believe that, too.

"You want to go home now?"- he asked after we finished with our drinks.

"Yeah"-I told him. We got to my house in twenty minutes.

"Bye, Niall"-I told him going to open the door of  the car. He took my hand before I could leave.

"No goodbye kiss?"- he asked making a puppy face.

I just smiled at that and pecked his lips.

"Much better"- he said smiling.

"Bye, Niall"-I said.

"Bye, Marcel"-he said before leaving.

When I got home I went straight to my room. I didn't hear any sounds so I guess my mom is not here. I took my clothes off and went to take a shower. when I got out I went straight to bed, I was really tired. I fell asleep instantly.

Another chapter

Comment and vote =)

bye all my crazy mofos!!!!