Chapter 29

I woke up with a huge  headache from the lack of sleep. I so called this. I laid still for a couple of minutes waiting to get rid of this horrible pounding on my head. I messaged my temple slowly but Nothing.

I got up to look for some Advil at the bathroom cabinet. Ta duh! My saviors, I took two small pills on my hand and walked downstairs to the kitchen to get some water.

I took a glass from the cabinet and then got some water, I drowned the pills, hopefully this horrendous headache would go away.

"Marcel!"- I heard Mel's voice shout from somewhere in the house.

How can she be so loud at so early on the Morning. I'm not really a Morning person as y'all can see. I followed Melissa's voice, I found her in the living room.

"What are you guys doing?"- I asked them. Mom was sitting on the sofa rubbing her big belly and Melissa was on the floor with a notepad and a pen on her hand.

"And blue and pink balloons"- mom said and Melissa wrote it down.

"Oh we making a list of what we need for the baby shower"- Melissa said looking up from her notepad.

"Oh okay, is it going Alright?"- I asked sitting up next to mom. I looked at her belly, I couldn't believe humans being could be there, is just so weird. I don't know if it just me but I still don't get how a person could grow in another persons body, is just freaky if you asked me.

I lifted my hand up and laid it on mom's swallowed  belly. I left it there for a little until I felt a kick.

"Hey babies, is your big brother. I really can't wait to see you guys"- I smiled at my corny words. But it earned me another kick.

"They like you"- mom said grinning. I nodded smiling.

I took my hand from her belly and rested it on my laps awkwardly. Mom giggle a little.

"What?"- I asked her.

"You Look adorable when you blush"- she said still giggling, I heard Melissa chuckle, too.

"Hey Anne, I found this really cute picture of a cake, Look"- Melissa said getting up from the floor and showing mom a picture she found on the computer.

The cake was really nice, is was blue and pink. The bottom was blue and it said baby boy it had a little tree and a blue  bow. The top part said baby girl and like the bottom one it had a little tree and a pink bow. At the top of the cake were two little owls, an  pink one and a blue one.

"I love it!"- mom said clapping her hands excitedly. I guess that's gonna be the cake.

"Alright I'm going to save the picture on the computer and when ever you want we can go to the bakery and order it"- Melissa said hitting save on the picture.

Mom nodded smiling, I like that; I like that She's smiling. And for that I will always be grateful to Melissa, for doing this baby shower for her, for making her smile like this.

________________

HEY Y'ALL! SO YOU LIKE? WELL COMMENT WHAT Y'ALL THINK!

THAT PIC IS THE CAKE, PRETTY RIGHT?

THANKS FOR THE 1.41K READS! I'M SO HAPPY (:

LOVE Y'ALL ❤

PS:  DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT (: