Chapter 23

What just happened? I still can't believe his alive, after all these years, my dad is alive.

"Marcel, are you okay?"- Melissa asked from beside me, concerned evident in her eyes.

"I don't know Mel, I just found out my dad still alive. I don't know how to react to that. Do you think I should tell my mom?"- I looked down at her since I was Much taller.

"I think you should, but let her rest first, we don't want her fainting on us"- she said with a slight smile. I just nodded.

"You still hungry?"- she asked smiling.

"Yea, but the pizza is not here yet-" I was interrupted by the door bell.

"I got it!"- she said while walking to the door.

She came back with a box of pizza.

"Food!"- I took the box from her hands.

Something you should know about me, I LOVE pizza, and it doesn't matter if something terrible or amazing just happens I will always be hungry. That's just how I am.

I took a slide of pizza out of the box and started eating it, Mel did the same.

"This is delicious "- she said with her mouth full of pizza.

I nodded in agreement.

We decided to watch a movie instead of Bones.

"So what movie you want to watch? "- I asked her.

"Do you have 22 jump street? "- she asked excitedly.  Lucky for her I did have it.

"Yes"- I said putting the movie on the Xbox.

The movie started and we both shut up.

The pizza was gone by the time the movie was starting. I guess Mel loves pizza as much as me.

----

"Omg, that movie was too much!"- Melissa couldn't stop laughing.

"My poor husband always gets shoot"- I said laughing. Channing Tatum, is the sexiest man ever.

"For real, because Schmidt tried to step in front of him when the other man shoot but he fell to the floor before the bullet came"- Melissa said laughing, Yea that was pretty funny.

We heard some steps, we looked to the stairs and we saw mom coming down the stairs.

"Hey mom, how you feeling?"- I asked getting up from the sofa to help her.

"I'm feeling better sweetie"- she said giving me her famous heart warning smile.

We sat on the sofa with Melissa.

"Hey Anne, you look good"- she said smiling.

"Do you want something to eat mom?"- I asked her, she nodded in response.

"What do you want?"- I got up and Melissa did as well.

"Maybe a soup"- she said.

"Alright we'll be right back"- I smiled to her before walking to the kitchen.

"Do you have the soup in cups?"- Melissa asked.

"Yea, let me get it"- I went to left top cabinet of the kitchen and took out the soup.

"How long does it take on the microwave?"- I asked her unsure.

"Like 2:30 minutes "- she said shrugging her shoulders.

When I put the cup in the microwave my phone went off.

I saw Niall's name flash on the screen. Omg what a bad boyfriend I am, I forgot to call him.

"Hey Ni"- I said answering the call.

"Hey babe, how you doing? "- he asked cheerfully.

"Not so good, a lot of things happened this weekend"- I said remembering all the events that happened.

"Why? And what happened? "- he asked concerned in his voice.

"Would you mind coming to my house so I can tell you face to face?"- I asked him.

"Yea, I'll be there in twenty"- he said.

"Okay, I'll see you then"- I said.

"Alright, I love you"- he said, I knew there was a smile on his face, comparing to the one in my face.

"I love you, too "- I said before hanging up.

"Aww, y'all so cute"- Melissa said clapping her hands like London Tiptom.

"Shut up"- I said taking the soup out of the microwave. I couldn't help but smile.

"Can you get me a bowl from there"- I said pointing to the cabinet next to her.

She got the bowl and passed to me.

I took the soup out of the foam cup and put on the bowl.

We walked out of the kitchen to the living room, mom was watching some show I know Nothing about.

"Here mom"- I said giving her the bowl with soup.

"Thanks sweetie, you too Melissa"- she said smiling to the both of us.

"We're gonna be in my room if you need anything mom"- I said, while walking to the stairs. Melissa right behind me.

"Okay kids"- she said.

--------

So what you guys think? Thanks so much for those who are reading my story. I know is not the best but I'm working on it.

Vote /comment/ share?

Love you all.  :)