Chapter 39

Melissa's P.O.V

Today we were going home with the twins, I was so excited. They were so adorable! Baby Izzy had been sleeping all day, such a lazy baby. On the contrary Isaiah had been very active, hasn't sleep much. They were both laying on the little bassinet  that they give in the hospital, Izzy had her head on Isaiah shoulder, and little Isaiah was yawning.

"Someone's tired,"- I caressed his little cheek, he made an adorable sound after he finished yawning.

"Izzy is still sleeping?"- mom asked, she entered the room in her towel. She was taking a short shower.

"Yup,"- I said, I took Isaiah out careful not to wake Izzy.

"She has to eat, she'll be waking up soon."- she said, she got dressed an sat on the bed.

You might be wondering where are Marcel and James, well, they were getting breakfast. James said it would give them time to 'bond'. His words not mine

I held Isaiah to my face and gave him a sloppy kiss on his forehead, he stared at me with his bluish eyes. His eyes were beautiful. I held him in my arms and rocked him until he feel asleep, and right there baby B woke up. Are they programmed to when one goes to sleep the other one wakes up? 'Cause jeez, that's what they have been doing.

"Unbelievable,"- mom said amused, told you. This was their thing? Yeah, probably.

I laughed and laid Isaiah down. The guys came in, laughing at something. Strange.

"That was funny,"- James said, still laughing.

What was funny?

"Here's breakfast,"- Marcel settle a McDonald's bag in front of me. Yum!

I opened the bag a grabbed the mini sandwich that was in, I was so hungry.

"Slow down there, you might chock."- James said laughing.

"I'm hungry, "- I said, still devouring my sandwich.

They both took their breakfast, and sat down.

"I'll eat in a minute, I'll finish feeding this little one."- mom said, she sat on the bed and started breast feeding Izzy.

"When is Niall coming?"- I asked Marcel, munching on my last part of sandwich.

"He's not, he's with his family. But he's going home later on,"- he said, sipping on some orange juice.

I nodded, taking a Sip from my juice as well.

After that the room fell silent, well look at that, now were all looking at each other. And I seriously don't know how we all ended up laughing our asses off. I seriously don't know what was so funny!

______

Three hours later we were in the comfort of our house, the twins were sleeping, yes, they were both sleeping. Finally!

We were in the leaving room watching a movie, it was kinda of boring though. I was leaning on Marcel's shoulder, he was half asleep, and I was going the same way.

Mom and dad were cuddling in the couch, what's with this two? Were they like, together?

I let my thoughts wonder around, and let sleep take over me.

________

This is like the shortest chapter ever! I'm sorry, I know you guys deserve a long chapter, I'm so sorry! :( please forgive me, I'll make up to you guys (:

Now, what you think on this chapter? Honest opinion (:

Dedicated to hayhay57 for being so awesome! ☺

Comment /vote

Love y'all