Chapter 30

"Melissa, time to go!"- I shouted for what feels like the tenth time.

"Geez,I'm coming"- she said finally coming down. She was wearing a grey sweatshirt, skinny jeans with a pair of black Snickers.

"Finally"- I murmured slowly.  We walked out of the house and started walking to school.

"I won't be walking home with you, I have to stay after school"- she said, she took a piece of her blonde hair and twisted between her fingers.

Well that's weird.

"Umm okay"- I answered unsure. We stood silent until we got to school.

"I'll see you later Mar"- she said kissing my cheek softly.

All the people were looking at her showing of her  affection, that made my cheeks burn up, I really don't like attention.

I walked to class to get away from the attention, my first class was science, and I really don't like science. I know people call me a nerd but I really hate school very much, I'm very tired of everyone in it. I just can't wait to graduate and get the hell out of here.

I walked in class Ms. Grower already sitting on her desk. I set in my sit at the back of the room where everyone could forget I was here, where they won't see the mess I really am. I wished people would notice how I really am, I wish they would stop  judging me  for the way I dress and act. I always asked myself what would happen if I change, what if I change the way I dress? Would they see me differently?

I came out of my thoughts when Ms. Grower started talking about the new assignment.

Lunch came up rather quickly, I walked to the cafeteria. Everyone looked at me with a disgust face, like I'm not use to it already.

I got my food and walked out to the football field. I set on the bench and started eating my cold and nasty pizza. I heard foot steps coming closer to me, I looked up to see those amazing blue eyes.

"Hey baby"- he said coming closer. When he was close enough he gave me a kiss.

"What are doing here?"- I asked innocently. He gave me weak smile.

"I saw you walking out of the cafeteria when I was going in"- he said taking my hands and his.

He looked at me with concern.

"You know you don't have to worry about me?"- I asked looking down at our hands intertwined.  I love having him close to me.

"I know, but I'll always will.  You know why? 'Cause I love you Marcel, and I would be devastated if something happened to you"- he took my face in his free hand, he pulled me closer and our lips touched softly before he pressed himself gently.

Our lips moved in a beautiful  sync , I've never felt so alive before in my life , so loved. We pulled away softly.

"I love you"- I smiled, our foreheads resting on each others.

"I love you too"- I said breathless, that kiss was just wow.

"We got go"- he sadly said. Stupid school.

We stood up from the bleachers, one of my hands in Niall's and the other one holding the plastic plate where my pizza still rested.

I throw the plate away and we walked down the hallways still hands in hands I tried to pull it away but Niall hold on to it tight.

"What are you doing?"- I whisper-yelled on his ear.

"Just trust me"- he said, people were looking at us wide-eyed, and mouth shaped in O.