Chapter 40

Melissa's P.O.V

I was watching TV when I heard a knock on the door, who could it be?

"I'm coming!"- I yelled, to the desperately person at the door.

I walked to the door and opened it, and that's why you should always check before opening a door.

"I said you were going to pay little bitch,"- he smirked evilly at me.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest rapidly, "Kelvin,"- I said, my mouth dried up.

"It's Austin stupid bitch,"- he said, shoving me to the floor.

I felt with a loud thump, I felt my head starting to spine from the force of the fall.

"Please, don't hurt me."- I said, my eyes getting watery. He laughed sarcastically.

"Shut up!"- he said, slapping me.

My head turned around from the hit, my cheek stung like a bitch.

And a today everybody decided to be out of be out of the house. The irony.

"You know, I've been Watching you. Acting like the little whore you are, you think you've found your family. Haha, how pathetic you are Melissa. But this, this is not for you. You don't deserve this! You took this from me! You took MY kids from me. And for that you'll pay!"- he said, kicking me in my stomach and legs.

"Please, please stop."- I begged, my voice low and raspy.

I felt how my rips cracked in my chest, and he just kept hitting me.

"No! Not until you learn your lesson. Because you never mess with Austin Tomlinson,"- he said, giving me a last kick. This time right in my face.

He lowered to me, and I flinched back.

He laugh, "Watch your back, I'll be back."- and with that he was gone.

I tried to sit up, but the pain in my stomach and legs were unbearable. I hugged my body carefully and started to sob.

"What I did to deserve this?"- I closed my eyes, and let the tears run freely. They stung the cuts in my face, but I didn't care anymore.

I was laying on the floor for like forever when I heard the door open.

"Mel, I'm home!"- I heard Marcel yell. He let his keys in the counter.

"OMG Mel! What happened?!"- he rushed to me and kneeled beside me.

"Austin,"- was all I could say before my voice cracked, and I started to sob.

I saw his eyes go from worry to furious in like 2.5 seconds.

"I'm going to kill him!"- he got up and started pacing around the living room.

"Marcel, please. Just stay here with me, don't do anything stupid. He's not worthy of your time,"- I said, my voice becoming low with every word I say.

"He deserves to be in jail Mel, look what he did to you for God sakes!"- he yelled, he lowered to my face.

"I'm supposed to protect you, I'm supposed to be there when you're hurt. I'm such a lousy brother, but Mel I promise you this won't go for granted. I am going to find him, and when I do, he'll regret ever messing with you."- he brushed my cheek softly, "I can't loss you again Mel, I just got you."- he said, his voice cracking.

I looked up to his eyes, they were red and watery. I pulled him in for a hug, and he hugged me back gently.

"I love you Mel,"- he whispered on my ear, I smiled.

Even though I'm going through a lot of pain right now, I know I have a brother that would do anything for me.

And for that I'm so grateful.

___________

OMG! I'm the worst person ever, I'm so sorry for the long wait. :'(

This is a short chapter too, Man, I'm such a lousy author. I really don't deserve you guys, so I'm really grateful for all of you. For staying with me, and supporting me.

Much love:
Mayte ❤