Chapter 16

Marcel's P.O.V

I was laying down when louis burst into my room looking really pissed.

"You fucking bastard!"- he said throwing himself at me. I tried pushing him away.

"What the heck!"- what the fuck is with this dude?

"I know You broke my car windows"- he said, he had a tight hold on my shirt so it was difficult for me to push him away.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't do anything you maniac"- I finally succeeded at taking him away from me.

"I know you did it, so stop acting like you didn't!"- he shouted in my face.

"What the heck is going on here?"- Mom asked entering my room, she was looking at us confused.

"Nothing"- Louis said, storming out of my room, something tells me this is not the end of this conversation.

"So, are you going to tell me what's going on?"- mom asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Didn't you hear him, nothing is going on"- I said, jumping flat in my bed.

"Marcel"- she said, sounding a little impatient.

"Mom"- I mocked her.

She sigh "You're not gonna tell me, right?"- she asked sitting at the edge of my bed.

"There's nothing to tell"- I growled, I had my head in my pillow, I wasn't really in a mood to have a mom and son bonding time.

She sighed once again " I'm pregnant"- she said.

"Oh"- that's all that could come out of my mouth right now.

"Oh? That's all your gonna gonna say?"- she said raising her right eyebrow.

"What you want me to say?"- I asked emotionless.

"Nothing"- she said before walking away.

Maybe I was too harsh on her, but I don't know what to say. My mom is pregnant with the enemy's dad. I just need some time to get use to the idea of having a sibling. Since Gemma die I've been the only kid, now Louis here and now there's going to be a baby. How awesome is my life, see the sarcasm there.

I was hearing music when my phone started to ring. It was a unknown number.

"Hello?"- I said to the person on the other line.

"Marcel? Is me Zayn"- he said breathless.

"Zayn? How you got my number?"- I asked him confused, there're not a lot of people that know my number.

"That's not important right now, I need to tell you something"- he sound a little nervous now.

"What happened?"

"I may have done something crazy"- he said.

"What you do zayn?"- I asked, he has me in the edge now.

"Ibrokelouiscarwindows"- he rushed.

"What?"- I asked, I've no idea what he just said.

"I broke louis car windows"- he said now clearly.

Wait,what!?

"You what? Are you out of your damn mind!"- I shouted. He most be fucking crazy.

"I know it was stupid, but I did it because he hurt you"- he said.

"Why would you that?"- I asked now pissed off.

"I was trying to help"- he said.

What's with people trying to help me. I can fucking take care of myself.

"Who said I need your help!"- I'm really pissed off right now.

"Well pardon me for trying to do the right thing!"- he said sounding mad, too. Well good, he should be.

"Louis just came into my room attacking  me because supposedly I broke the damn windows"- I could hear his hard breathing.

"He what?"- he asked with gritted teeth.

"You heard what I said"- I said, tired of the conversation.

"That fucking bastard deserved more than what I did"- he murmured.

I sigh "Goodbye zayn, I'm in not mood to talk to you right now"- I hanged up right after I said that.

Well this day just keep getting better and better. Again, sarcasms.

I dialed the only person that can make me feel better.

"Niall?"- I said when he answered.

"Hey, what's up?"- he said. He sounded a little tired.

"Nothing much, just find out my mom is pregnant and Louis came in to my room in all Hulck mood trying to attack me, but you know all good. How are you?"- I said sarcastically.

"No way, but why would he do that?"- he asked.

"Because he thinks I broke his car windows"- I answered emotionless.

"Wow, did you?"- he asked disbelief.

"What? Of course not Niall"- I was irritated right now.

"Okay, well how you doing now?"- he asked, worried evident in his voice.

"I'm good Niall"- I answer, not the full truth. But he doesn't need to know that.

"If you say so"- he said unsure.

"So what were you doing before I called you?"- I asked just to change the subject.

"Putting my nephew to sleep, I had to babysit him today"- he said. He sounded really tired.

"Oh, how was it?"- I asked.

"It was really good, I love spending time with Theo"- he said, he had a special sound in his voice, he truly loves his nephew.

"That's good baby"- I said. I found that really adorable.

"Yea, what are you doing?"- he asked yawning in the process.

He really is tired.

"I'm about to tell you to go sleep, I'll call you tomorrow"- I said.

"Okay goodnight , I love you"- he said with a sleepy voice.

"Goodnight, and I love you too"- I said before hanging up.

It feels so good to tell him that I love him, he's really what I've being waiting for my Whole life , he's perfect. I love everything about him. His hair, his baby blue eyes, specially his personality.

I was getting sleepy myself so I decided to do all the thinking tomorrow, but for now I just want to relax and fall asleep. And that's what I did, after couple of minutes I was fast sleep.

-------

It was so frustrating to write this chapter, because I had it written a whole different way but I don't know what happened and it got deleted. So here's a new version of this chapter, what you guys think?

Please comment if you guys like it or not I would appreciate it.

Comment/ vote/ share if u want

~mayte~