Chapter 14

Niall's P.O.V

I was anxious for school to end. I was on my last period right now, and Couldn't wait to finish so I could go to Marcel house, I can't wait to see his beautiful face. I was brought back from my thoughts when I hear the bell ring indicating school was over, finally. I was walking through the hallways to get out of school when I saw Louis coming my way. I kept walking because I'm not scared of that asshole.

"Well hello there blonde"- Louis said when was close enough to me. That asshole was even smiling at me.

"What the f*ck you want?"- I said through gritted teeth. I wish I could beat his ass right here.

"Why so rude?"- he asked laughing. I couldn't contain myself and punch him.

"The fuck!"- he said getting up from the floor. I didn't see what was coming next. Louis took me by shirt and punch me.

We were fighting really bad when I hear someone yelling and trying to separate us but I wasn't hearing it.

"Stop!"- Liam yelled when he could finally pull us apart.

I cleaned the blood from my mouth. I knew I was going to have some bruises on my face.

"This isn't over!"- I hear Louis shouting from behind me but I didn't pay attention and keep walking. Nobody saw the fight because it was the end of the day and nobody was around.

I walked to my car and hooped in, I started driving to Marcel house. I was furious and he's the only one who can calm me down. I got to Marcel's house after ten minutes. When I got out of my car I opened the door when I figure it was open. I went to Marcel's room to find him asleep, he looked so peaceful so I decided to let him sleep after all he had a rough morning.

I was sitting in his bed just looking at him for like twenty minutes when he opened his beautiful green eyes and smiled but he smiled vanished when he saw my face.

"What happened to you?"- he asked getting up and rubbing my face delicately.

"Nothing"- I said turning around.

"Niall look at me"- he demanded. I turned around to look at his worried face.

"I got into a fight with Louis"- I said lowering my head in shame and sigh.

"Really Niall? What were you thinking?"- he asked and started pacing in the room.

"I'm sorry, but he got on nerves"- I said getting up from his bed and tried to hug him.

"Does it hurt?"- he asked touching my left cheek. I yelped in pain.

"I'm sorry"- he said with apologetical face.

"It's alright"- I said sitting down again.

"Let's clean you up"- he said taking my arm to walk to his bathroom. "Here, sit down"- he said pointing to the toilet.

I set down as he said. He took a first aid kit supplies from his bathroom cabinet.

"This might sting a little bit"- he said putting a pad with alcohol. That shit hurts so bad.

"That hurts"- I said yelping in pain.

"I know, I'm sorry baby"- he said finishing cleaning the cut above my eye. "We're done"- he said putting a band-aid on the cut.

"Thanks"- I said smiling at him.

"No problem, so tell me what happened?" He asked raising his left eyebrow.

"It pissed me off that was being casual with me after what they did to you"- I said simply. I just can't stand that bastard and just thinking that soon he's gonna be leaving in the same roof as my Marcel makes my blood boil.

"You didn't have to fight him because of me Niall"- he said sighing.

"I did, because I love you Marcel. I want to be the one to protect you"- I said getting close enough to him, I couldn't contain myself any longer and kissed him; he didn't hesitate to kiss me back. He pulled away after couple of minutes.

"I know you want to protect me but I also want to protect you"- he said caressing my cheek. That simple affection had me in cloud nine, I just love how he touches me.

"But I don't need you to protect me"- I said pecking his lips.

"I know you don't, but I want to"- He said smiling down at me since he was a bit taller than me.

"Whatever you say babe"- I said smiling as well. I pulled him by his arm to his room.

"So what you did after you came?"- I asked him sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Nothing much, I slept most of the time"- he said laying down close to me.

"That's nice"- I said smiling. I moved to be closer to him.

"Yea"- he said pulling me to his chest, I was laying down on his chest listening to his heart beat. I love being this close to him.

"I love you"- I whispered.

"I love you too"- he said. To said I was surprise was a understatement. I was ecstatic.

"You do?"- I said getting up to look at his smiling face.

"Yes"- he said blushing a little bit. That made smile.

"I been waiting for you to said that for so long"- I said jumping on top of him to hug him. I was so happy, this day may have started bad but right now I couldn't be happier.

"I know you have baby"- he said hugging me really tight to him. I could hear his heart beat, it was going really fast.

"I love you so much baby"- I said pulling away and smiling at him.

"I love you too baby"- he said with a beautiful smile.

"So boyfriend what you want to do?"- I asked him smirking.

"You wanna watch a movie?"- he asked unsure.

"Sure, which one?"- I asked, I don't really care what we watch, I just wanted to be with him.

"You wanna watch think like a man two?- he asked smirking. I love the first one but still haven't seen the second one.

"That would be perfect"- I said getting up so he could go find the movie and putted on.

"What that fuck are you doing here?"- my smiled dropped when I saw the person on the door.

----------

So here goes. Do you guys thought Marcel was gonna drop the L word?

Who do you guys think is a at the door? ;)

I know the chapter was short. But I really wanted to update.

~mayte~