Chapter 42

Marcel's P.O.V

I was helping Mel sit on the wheelchair, when I finally managed to do it, I pushed her out of the hospital room.

"I'm so glad I'm finally going home, I so hate hospital food."- she said, as she graved her bag close to her chest.

Mom and dad where standing outside, thy were all done with the paper work.

"Where are my babies?"-Mel asked, looking everywhere for the twins.

"They're in the backseat,"- I said, and mom opened the door so she could see them.

They we're asleep on their car seats. Their little heads tilted to the side, making them look really cute.

"Let me help you up,"- dad said, lifting Mel from the wheelchair and seating her on the backseat.

"Are you okay sweetie?"- mom asked, smiling sweetly at at Mel.

"I'm good mom,"- she answered, mom face lightning up. I think she'll never get tired of hearing Mel call her mom. I'm

And I really can't believe she's my sister, I did felt a connection with her when I first meet her. But I would have never thought she was my long lost twin.

We all got in the car, and dad started driving.

"We should go eat at a nice restaurant today, what y'all' think?"- he asked, looking back for a slight second.

I smiled, it's been long since I've been out. And it would be nice to share sometime with my family,we all been through hell, and the least we deserve its a nice dinner out.

"That sounds fabulous dad,"- Mel said, smiling from ear to ear. I loved seeing her smile like that, it sadness me when she's all depressed and sad.

Dad droves us home, but before we got home the twins started crying, like a full blast breakdown. I tried to make them stop, but it wasn't working. Their little mouth were wide open, and their eyes were red and swollen.

"Pull over, James."- mom said worried, we were all worried. They had never cried their little heart out like that.

Dad pulled over, and mom rushed from the front seat and and I got out too.

Mom took Isaiah in her arms, and I took Izzy in mines. They kept crying, and by now I was freaking out. I've never had to deal with a crying baby like this.

"Mom, what's going on with them?"- I asked, rocking Izzy to ease her crying but it wasn't working.

"I don't know baby, but they feel warm."- she said, touching the twins forehead.

Seconds later Isaiah started throwing up, followed by Izzy. Their crying was now small sobs, we cleaned them up and held them close to us.

"What was that?"- Mel asked, wide eyed.

That's what I would like to ask. They were fine just minutes ago, they were even smiling a little bit.

"It was probably the milk,"- Dad said, taking Izzy from my arms.

She smiled a little, and touched dad's nose with her tiny hands.

We then put them back in their car seats, and dad started driving home again. I kept a close eye on the twins, just making sure they wouldn't break down in cries again.

My phone vibrated with a new text, it was Niall. A smile was immediately on my face.

From Ni-Ni

"Hey baby ❤"

I read, making me smile wider. I haven't seen Niall lately, I've been in the hospital with Mel and him with his brother and nephew.

To Ni-Ni

"Hey Ni, how's it going?"

I pressed sent, and looked up.

"Why are you smiling like that?"- Mel asked, looking down at my phone.

I only chuckled, "Don't be so nosey,"- I said, pushing her head from the sight of my phone.

My phone vibrated again with a new text from Niall.

From Ni-Ni

"Everything it's good, but I miss you so much."

I felt my heart tightening, I missed him so much too. I missed his hugs, and kisses.

To Ni-Ni

"Aw, I miss you too baby."

I press sent, and looked outside the window. We were already parking in our driveway.

The twins were fast asleep, and they looked so adorable.

We got out of the car, and I helped Mel get out of the car and we walked to the front door. Mom and dad each had a car seat carrying the twins.

I took my spare key from my pocket, and opened the door. I walked in, with Mel holding herself from my arm.

"Guys, let's get ready for dinner."- dad said, putting Isaiah car seat on the couch and taking him out careful not to wake him up.

Mom helped Mel to her room, and I walked to mine. I went to my closet, and looked for something nice.

I decided on a white bottom shirt with dark jeans, and my black boots.

I got dresses, and decided to leave my hair in it's natural curl but added a little bit of hair gel to make the curls more firm and shinny.

I finished, and grabbed my phone and wallet from my desk and walked out of my room.

I walked to the living room, and dad and Mel were already done. Dad was wearing a navy blue bottom up shirt with light blue jeans.

Mel was dressed with a pitch blouse and a white jeans. I sat next to her, and shobbed her shoulder playfully.

"Hey you,"- I said, smiling and she smiled as well.

"Hey you, you look nice."- she said, touching my bouncy curls.

"You do too,"- I said, kissing her rosy cheeks.

Mom soon came down with each twin in her arms, they looked so cute. Baby Isaiah was wearing black pants with a light blue dress up shirt, and Izzy was wearing a baby pink dress with tiny white shoes. She had a headband with a pink and white flower on it.

"Ready to go?"- dad asked, taking Izzy and giving her a kiss on her chubby cheek.

Mom nodded, as she placed Isaiah on his car seat.

I helped Mel up, and we walked out of the house. We got in the car, and dad started driving.

I hope this dinner turns out really well, I've being waiting for a moment like this my whole life.

______

Hey guys! I'm back, and I'm so so so sorry for the long wait. I don't blame you if you guys hate me :(

I was really discouraged with this story because I had a major writer block, hopefully I'll be updating soon.

Media pic it's of the family ☺

I love you guys so much ❤

Much love:
Mayte❤