Chapter 10

Niall's P.O.V

My alarm clock went off at 6:00 a.m. I was really tired, I couldn't sleep well because the only thing in my mind was "what is Marcel going to do about the Louis thing?" I wish I could help him but, how? I can't come between his mother and Louis's father's engagement. That would be wrong.

I put those thoughts apart so I can start getting ready. I went to the  bathroom to take a shower and all the things you do in the bathroom. After my shower I went to my closet to see what I can find to wear. I decided I'll just put some black polo, a pair of dark blue jeans, and some black shoes.

When I was ready it was 7:20 p.m. already.I went downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen.

"Baby, aren't you eating breakfast today?"- My mom asked me.

"No, mom, I'm not hungry"- I said.

"Okay hun, be safe"- she said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I just waved to her before leaving. I needed to pick up Marcel. I went outside to my car. I started calling him when I was close to his house.

"Hey, Marcel"- I said through the phone.

"Hey, Ni "-he said. Ni? I like that.

"I'm outside your house "-I told him.

"WHAT?! but I'm not ready yet!"- he yelled. I had to pull the phone from my ear, I was too young to be deaf.

"Hurry up then "- I told him before hanging up.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I waited outside for 10 minutes. Then I saw Marcel coming through the door.

"Don't do that again "-he said breathless.

"Do what?"- I said smirking and acting clueless.

"Call me when you were right outside my house"- he said giving me a death glare.

"Oops, sorry"- I said smiling.

"You know well you are not"- he said still giving me a dead glare.

I just laughed. "You're right "- I said driving to school.

It was 7:50 when we got to school.

"We got 10 minutes to get to class"- I said getting out of the car.

"I'll see you around "-he said before leaving.

I was walking to Geometry class when I saw Louis coming to my direction. Agh, what does he want now? I thought he was going to leave me alone already.

"Well, Hello there Nialler"- he said smirking.

"What do you want Louis?"- I asked frustrated.

"Just wanted to say hello to my good friend "- he said sarcastically.

"Oh please Louis, what the fuck do you want with me?"-I asked him, tired of his bullshit.

"I just wanted to tell you to watch your back good boy"- he said laughing before leaving.

What the fuck does that mean! This boy is fucking crazy. I pushed those thoughts away and started walking to geometry class again.

"You're late, Mr.Horan"- was the first thing my geometry teacher said.

I just kept walking.

"Detention after school, Mr. Horan "-she said putting a green paper on my desk.

"Detention after school, what else can go wrong?"-I whispered. I really didn't care if I had detention, but what about Marcel? Who would take him home? Fuck, this just keep getting worse and worse.

After class I went looking around for Marcel. Until I saw him in his locker.

"Hello there"- I said tapping his shoulder.

"Hey"-he said turning around and smiling.

"Umm I can't take you home today, I got detention "-I said.

"Why you got detention?"-he asked looking at me curiously.

"I was late to geometry class-" I said. I don't plan on telling him about what Louis said to me earlier. I don't want to worry him.

"Okay, it's okay. I'll just tell my mom to come and get me"- he said smiling.

I nodded and smiled. "Well got to go, I have art class right now "-I told him.

"Okay bye, see you at lunch"- he said.

********

The day went by fast. Now I'm going to the detention room. I looked to my paper to see the room number. "107." That was the room number.

When I got there I was surprised to find out I was the only one here except for Mr. Harrison, the detention teacher. 

"Hello, Mr Horan "- he said.

"Sup"- I said before seating down.

"You just need to be here for the 20 minutes you were late for class"-Mr. Harrison said.

"Okay"-I answered him emotionless.

The 20 minutes went by quickly. Now I was on my way home, it was 4 already.

"I'm home!"- I yelled when I got home. No one answered. I guess they're not here. I just went to my room to take a long shower.

I took a shower, and after my shower I put some sweat pants and a black Polo. It wouldn't kill to take a nap, I'm really tired. I went to my bed and fell sleep.

Vote/comment ツ

I need ideas for the next chapter,  If any of you guys give an idea I would dedicate that chapter to you.

love ya'll ♥♡