Chapter 13

Zayn's P.O.V

He loved me? Marcel love me. I couldn't believe it. How couldn't I notice how he felt about me? Now I regret ever leaving, maybe now we would've been I a relationship, we would be happy. I need to find him I can't loss him again.

Unknown P.O.V

I know I hurt him but this is the only way I can get close to him. I just wish he would pay attention to me without me having to hurt him to get his attention. I love him, I always had, but I can't tell him that he would never believe me. I just wish I could.

Marcel's P.O.V

I was walking through the hall to go to my next class when I saw Louis and Liam. I turned around so they couldn't see me but I was too late.

"Look who we got here"- said Louis laughing and turning me around to face him and Liam.

"What do you want?"- I asked them. I really wasn't in the mood for their bullshit.

"Why the attitude?"- Liam asked laughing.

"I'm not really in the mood for this"- I said trying to walk away but got shoved to the lockers by Liam.

"Where do you think you're going?"- Louis asked picking me up by my shirt, I had a massive headache because when Liam shove me to the lockers I hit my head pretty bad.

"Damn what was the for?"- I asked rubbing my temples to see if I could get rid of the massive pain.

"For being a smartass"- Louis said shoving me to the lockers again, I yelp in pain, damn that hurts.

"We're going to be watching you Marcel"- Louis said letting me go and pulling Liam with him, they both started laughing.

I was sitting down on the floor with my head in my hands.

"Are you okay?"- I hear Niall asked next to me. I raised me head to look at him.

"Yea. I'm okay"- I said rubbing my head. True was I wasn't okay. I was hurt physically and mentally.

"Pretty bad bruise you have there"- he said touching my forehead witch made me yelp in pain.

"I'm sorry"- he said flashing me an apologetic look.

"It's okay"- I said trying to get up but got dizzy and almost fell. If I wasn't for Niall I would be in the floor with couple of more bruises.

"Here, let's get you to the nurse for some ice"- he said but I didn't want to go anywhere but my house.

"No, I'm going home Niall"- I said taking my arm from his hold.

"No, I'm taking you to the nurse. You look pale"- he said graving my arm again.

"Damn, I said I was fine!"- I shouted. Thank god no other students was around.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to help"- he said with hurt evident in his beautiful blue eyes. Now, I felt bad for snapping at him.

"I'm sorry Niall, I, I'm just tired and I want to go home"- I said going to hug him.

"I understand"- he said rubbing my back. "But what happened though?"- he asked concerned evident in his voice.

"Louis"- that's all I had to said so his body would go tense.

"What he do now?"- he asked through his teeth. You didn't have to be psyche to know he was mad.

"What he always does, bother me"- I said not going into details.

"I swear one of this days I'm going to kill that motherf*cker"- he said closing his hands so tight that his knuckles turned white.

"Hey Niall, I'm okay now"- I said trying to calm him down.

"I hate that bastard so much"- he said, and I could see the hatred in his eyes. What I asked myself is why if he hates him so much he was with him at the beginning?

"I know, I do too. But for now we need to calm down, okay?"- I said rubbing his shoulder.

"Okay"- he sigh.

"Come on, smile for me"- I said making a weird face.

"You too much Marcel"- he said smiling.

"But I got a smile from you"- I said smiling too.

"Yea, yea"- he said smiling a little wider now. That's how I want to see him, not all depressed how he looked just minutes ago.

"Okay, so now I'm going home"- I said hugging him.

"You want me to come with you?"- he asked.

"No, I'm good. But thanks for offering"- I said giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Are you sure?"- he asked again. Yes man, I'm sure.

"Yes Niall, now bye"- I said walking away smiling. He could make my worst days better.

"Bye!"- he shouted from behind. I turned around and blowed him a kiss, he pretend to catch it and putted on his lips. That made me smile, and he winked In my direction.

I turned around before he could see me blushing, but I think I didn't succeeded because I could hear him laugh and what confirm that he saw was what he said after.

"You look adorable when you blush!"- he shouted again. Omg, so he did see it.

I started to walk faster and I still could hear him laugh. Glad my embarrassment makes him laugh, see my sarcasm there.

I started to walk home and got there in like ten minutes. The house was quite so that meant mom was working. I got to my room and took my uniform off and looked for something in my dresser to wear. I found a pair of sweatpants and putted them on, then found a white V-neck shirt putted them on too. When lay down I felt my phone vibrate beside. I looked and I got a new text from Niall.

FROM NI-Ni

I miss you already :(

Awww he was so cute.

To Ni-Ni

I miss you too :(

I felt my phone vibrate couple of minutes later with other text from Niall.

From Ni-Ni

I'm coming to your house after school, can't wait to see you. Love u :)

Niall was so cute, and that texted made me smile. I don't know but I may be falling for him too. Shortly after I send him quick text saying okay, not the L word yet, I fell asleep.

------

I know is short, I'm sorry. But this damn chapter was so hard cause It got deleted like 3 times, I wasn't going to update but then decide to do it for those who are reading my book. But yea, next chapter would be longer and something special with happen *wink*.

If someone comments what they think will happens and get it right I'll update faster. So comment If you guys want an update soon. :)

~Mayte~