Chapter 37

Niall's P.O.V

I was getting ready for Anne's Baby Shower. I had a black bottom up shirt with my dark jeans, and white Nike. When I was done, I walked downstairs to wait for my mom.

I decided to send Marcel a quick text.

'Hey (:'

Mom came down as I felt my phone vibrate.

'Hey babe'

I saw the text as mom walked down the stairs, she was wearing floral dress. I send him a quick text telling we were almost leaving to his house.

"Are you ready?"- I asked, I put my phone on my pocket and got up.

"Yeah, your dad is not coming though. He's stuck in work,"- she said, with a sad smile.

"Okay, then Let's go."- I said, taking my keys. He's always 'stuck' on work.

We walked out the door and into my black car. We started driving to Marcel's house, after 15 minutes we parked on his driveway. I turned the car off, and got out. Mom following me, she had two small present bags on her hands.

I raised my hand and knocked softly on their wooden door, then I heard footsteps behind the door.

The door was opened by my handsome, sexy, amazing boyfriend. He had a huge smile plastered on his pale face.

"Hey Niall, Hello Mrs. Horan,"- he said politely.

"Come on in,"- he said, stepping aside. I smiled up to him.

"Hey sweetie."- mom said, kissing his cheek.

"Mom is the way, If you would like to go."- he said, pointing to the living room.

She nodded and walked away, leaving Marcel and I alone.

"You are looking very fine,"- I said, pulling him by his waist. I pecked his lip sweetly.

"Why, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself Mr. Horan."- he said, smirking at me.

I chuckle a little, "Come on,"- I said, taking his hand in mine.

We walked to the living room, it was well decorated with blue and pink strings. It had balloons in flower shape, also on bottle shape.

"Hey Niall!"- Mel shouted from across the room. She waved excitedly.

I chuckled at her bubbly mood,"Hey Mel." I said, when we walked up to her.

There weren't a lot of people, some friends and neighbors, but the atmosphere was really nice.

"This is all no nice."- I said, looking around. There was a table that had the cake with little bottles around it.

I wonder what they'll do with those bottles.

"We're doing some very cool and nasty games. So be prepare."- she said, smiling evilly at me.

"Mel don't scare him."- Marcel said rolling his eyes, but laughing a little.

She giggled before she walked away.

"Let's say Hi to your mom."- I said, pulling on his arm. We walked to where Anne was, she had some presents around her, her big belly showing.

"Hey Anne,"- I said, bending down and giving her a kiss on her temple.

"Aw, hey sweetie!"- she said, giving me a toothy smile.

"Everything looks very nice."- I said, smiling.

"Thank Mel, she did most of it."- she said, robbing her baby bump.

Some other people that I didn't know came, they all came to greet Anne. And they all gave her two bags with presents.

"Okay, time for games!"- Mel shouted excitedly.

"We're doing the baby food feeding game,"- she said grinning. "Blind folded,"- she added.

Everyone was smiling. Mel picked some people, and paired them up. Then she blind folded one of them.

"Okay, this is how it goes. Whoever finished feeding their partners first wins. It sounds easy, but remember you'll be blind folded."- she said giggling.

"Go!"- she shouted, after she gave all the people their baby food. And let me tell you, those baby food weren't good.

After 30 minutes all the games were over, now people were just hanging around.

Then Anne started opening her gifts, they were all so cute. Most of it were clothes, there was an minions outfit, it was blue. And it had little hats with the minions face.

And then the door bell ringed.

"I got it!"- Marcel said, walking to the door.

I stayed behind with Anne.

"Dad?"- I heard Marcel say. I look to the door where Marcel was with his dad.

"Hey Son."- he said, smiling unsure.

Marcel just stared at him, before smiling a little.

"Come on."- he said, walking to us.

"Hey Anne, you look beautiful."- Marcel's said, with genuine smile.

"James, what are you doing here?"- Anne said, she looked surprise.

"I'm here..."

"Uhh!"- Anne said, holding her stomach.

"Mom are you okay?"- Marcel asked, worried evident on his face.

"The babies are coming!"- she yelled in pain.

___________

OMG! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. Please don't kill me, I'm too young!

But please tell me what you think of this chapter? (:

Comment /vote/

Love y'all ❤