Chapter 33

Marcel's P.O.V

"Hello Marcel, I'm doctor walker."- the doc said, smiling.

"Hello,"- I said nonchalantly.

"You should really thank your sister for donating blood to you,"- the doctor said, checking something on the beeping machine next to me.

Sister?

"Um, what? I don't have a sister,"- well not anymore, I thought.

"Isn't the blond girl your sister?"- he asked, now looking at me.

"No."- I said, what made him think Melissa was my sister.

That's insane.

"Well, your DNA says otherwise,"- he said, checking something on the paper on his clipboard.

Wait, wait. Hold the F up!

"What are you talking about?"- I asked, dumbfounded.

"You two share the  exact same DNA, just like if you were-"

"Twins"- I said, cutting him off.

He has to be lying, right?

"Yeah, twins"- he said nodding.

OMG!

"Are you okay?"- he asked when the beeping machine went crazy because my racing heart.

I started to breath hard, my lungs not getting enough air.

"Nurse! Nurse! I need a tranquilizer here!"- I could see doctor Walker shouting, but it was as if I was watching it from someone else's eyes.

Everything was just going so fast, I saw when the nurse put the niddle in the IV. With what I guess is the medicine that would make me forget all of this, that would stop  all that I'm feeling right now.

After couple of minutes, I could feel myself dozing off. My eyelids felt heavy, and finally I gave in, I'd let the sleep over take me.

Anne's P.O.V

I rushed to Marcel's room when one of my colleagues told me what had happened. I just don't understand what had caused it, she didn't tell me.

When I was inside, I saw him there. Pale as ever, I walked to his side and hold his hand in mine.

"Oh baby,"- I said, a sob excaped my shaky lips.

I felt the twins kicking, I know they can feel my sadness right now.

"Everything is going to be okay,"- I said, robbing my swollen stomach.

"Anne,"- doctor walker said, coming inside.

He had a clipboard on his hands.

"What happened to him Dean?"- I asked concerned.

"I told him about his twin,"- he said, he had a concerned look.

I stopped breathing for a minute.

"Twin?"- I asked confused. What's going on?

"That girl, the blonde that was here before. She donated blood, since you couldn't. You know for the pregnancy."- he said slowly.

I nodded, where was he going with this? And what does Melissa have to do with any of this?

"When we ran the blood type, it can back compatible. But that wasn't it, Marcel and Melissa shared that exact same DNA,"- he said, my eyes got wide.

That's not possible, they told me she was stillbirth. They told me that my other baby had die inside of me.

"OMG!"- I said, covering my wide open mouth. I stepped back, and set on the chair there.

"Anne, are you okay?"- he asked, with a concerned look.

But I couldn't answer, I felt like all the blood had been drained from my body.

She's alive, my baby is still  alive!

___________

Hello beautiful fellas, how are you all?

Long time no see :p

Sooo, as you can all see (obviously) I decided to update!  Yay!

I'll be updating, but the updates would be slow. This isn't much of a chapter, but something interesting happened, who can tell me what happened?  (;

QOD: WHO EXPECTED THAT?

like for real, I really didn't gave any details lol.

Well, my beloved readers here I leave you.

Love y'all ✌