Chapter 4

Niall's P.O.V

I didn't see Marcel for the rest of the day, I guess he went home. Poor Marcel, I want to call him, but I don't have his phone number. If he didn't hate me before I bet he does now. What kind of boyfriend am I? I didn't do nothing to stop them. When I saw his body on the floor all wet and unconscious, I thought I had lost him, I really did.

Marcel's P.O.V

Like I expected my mom was asking me why I was home so early. I just told her I didn't feel good, because if I was to tell her that it was a half day, she would find out I was lying. I would be in trouble for leaving school so early.

I was laying in bed when I hear my phone ringing. Who could it be? Nobody calls me. When I looked at my phone it was an unknown number. I picked up anyway.

"Hello, who is this?"- I asked through the phone.

"Um, hey Marcel, it's me Niall"- said the person on the other line.

Niall? How did he get my phone number? Why is he calling me? I'm not really in the mood to talk to him.

"What do you want, Niall?"- I asked him dryly.

"Marcel, I'm so, so, sorry, I know I could have done something to stop them"- he said through sobs.

"But you didn't, Niall, that's how much you care about me?"- I asked him sarcastically.

"Marcel, I love you so much, I'm so sorry"- he said crying.

"No, you don't love me. You don't hurt the people you love."- I told him crying also.

"I know I deserve this, but just know I'm really sorry"- he said.

"Goodnight Niall."- I said, before hanging up. I was too mad to talk to him. It hurts me when he cries, but it also hurts me when he treats me like he doesn't care. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to go to school tomorrow, but I have a math test, and I can't miss that.

Niall's P.O.V

When I found Marcel's phone number, I was really scared to call him. You guys may be wondering where I got it from. Well, I asked one of the secretaries. At first she didn't want to give it to me, but I told her it was an emergency.

Well, back to the present, I was calling him. When he picked up my heart started beating really fast.

"Hello, who is this?"- He asked.

"Um, hey Marcel, it's me Niall"- I told him.

"What do you want, Niall?"- he asked emotionless.

"Marcel, I'm so, so, sorry. I know I could have done something to stop them"- I told him through sobs, I couldn't contain them anymore.

"But you didn't Niall, that's how much you care for me?"-he asked me sarcastically.

"Marcel, I love you so much. I'm so sorry"- I said now fully crying.

"No, you don't love me. You don't hurt the people you love."- he said crying, too.

It breaks my heart knowing that I'm causing him pain. It hurts to know that I'm the reason he's crying right now. I wish I could have done something, but like he said I didn't.

"I know I deserve this, but just know I'm really sorry"- I told him.

"Goodnight, Niall"- he said.

"Wait, don't-" I was cut off by the sound of the deadline. He hung up on me. I know I deserve it, but that doesn't change that it hurts. I just stayed there staring at the phone and crying.

I guess my mom was passing by my room and heard me, because the next thing I heard was my mom knocking on my door.

"Baby, are you okay?"-she asked me. You could hear the concern in her voice.

"Yes, mother. I'm fine"- I told her, trying to sound calm.

"Are you sure?"- she asked.

"Yes, mom"- I told her. I guess she bought it, because the next thing I heard was her walking away from my room.

My eyes were starting to feel really heavy, I'm super tired. I would talk to Marcel tomorrow, and I don't care what Louis or Liam say. I wouldn't lose the person I love for people like them. They're not real friends. I don't deserve "friends" like them.

Marcel's P.O.V

I was eating breakfast, I wasn't like yesterday morning and my mom noticed.

"Hey baby, are you okay?"-she asked.

"Yes,mom. I'm fine"- I told her faking a smile.

"If you say so."- she said, not too sure.

After eating breakfast, my mom took me to school. I was entering the front door when I saw Niall walking to me. What is he doing? I was wondering as to why he was walking in my direction. When he was in front of me he talked.

"Hey Marcel"- he said, smiling.

"What are you doing, Niall?"-I asked him confused.

"Just talking to you, what do you think I'm doing?"- he asked.

"Ok, but why? What about your friends? What if they see us?"- I told him.

"I don't care anymore, Marcel. Do you want to know why?"-He asked me.

"Why?"- I asked him.

"Because I love you, I don't need friends like them. I wouldn't lose you because of them. You're special to me, Marcel"- He told me smiling and scratching his neck awkwardly.

"But-" I was cut off by him.

"No buts"- he said.

He was looking at me with so much love in his eyes. Should I give him another chance?

"Yes, you should"- he said chuckling.

"Um, did I say that aloud?"- I asked him embarrassed.

"Yes, you did"- he said laughing.

His laugh is like music to my ears.

Unknown P.O.V

I've been watching at how Marcel has been treated this couple of years. I think it's  time to put a stop to it. I think he's a cool lad, if people got to know him I bet they'll like him. I know the perfect way to make him loved in this school. If Marcel takes those glasses off, and let his hair curl I bet he would look less nerdy. My mission begins now.

________

Another chapter for you guys!!

vote and comment =)

love all my crazy mofos