Chapter 38

Marcel's P.O.V

"Breath mom, in, out."- I said, mimicking how she should do it. I was in the back of my dad's Range Rover, holding her hand in support.

"Ahh!"- she screamed right in my ear, oh, my poor ear!

"We're almost there mom, just take deep shallow breaths,"- Mel said, turning around from the driver seat. Her eyes clouded with worry.

"I need to push,"- mom said, trying to take her leggings off.

"Mom, what are you doing? You can't push here, It's not time yet."- I said panicking. She kept pulling her leggings off, ignoring everything I just said.

"What are you doing Anne?"- dad said horrified, he try to drive as fast as he could.

"I feel the baby and I need to push! I won't make it to the hospital!"- mom said, squeezing the leaving shit out of my hand. She started pushing, Oh dear God.

"Stop! STOP THE CAR! I'm not gonna make it, I feel the baby coming!"- mom kept yelling, I felt my breathing becoming hard.

"What? You can't have the babies on a car! That's insane!"- dad yelled, still driving to the hospital.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR JAMES! I'M HAVING THIS BABIES NOW! AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELP!"- mom screamed bending over, and squeezing my dad's arm harshly.

Mel looked back, her big blue eyes showing how scared she was.

Dad stopped the car, we still were like 15 minutes from the hospital. The streets were deserted. Dad got out of the car rapidly, mom kept breathing hard.

I rusher out of the car, mom positioned herself to push.

"Call an ambulance Marcel!"- dad said, stepping in front of mom. She opened her leg to push, and there I saw the head.

And I was out.

Melissa's P.O.V

"Marcel!"- I saw him fall to the floor unconscious.

"Dad! He fainted!"- I said, horrified. He turned around with huge smile.

"You just called me dad,"- he said, smiling.

"I did... but now is not the time to get emotional."- I said, chuckling at his face.

He nodded becoming serious, he looked down at Marcel worried.

"Ahh! It's coming!"- mom screamed, I took my phone out to call the ambulance.

"411, what's your emergency"?- the lady said.

"I n-need an ambulance, my mom Is having her babies on the car. We couldn't make it to the hospital."- I answered with shaky voice, my hand chacking.

"Okay sweetie, is there an adult I can talk to?"- she asked sweetly.

"Yeah, my dad."

"Put him on."- she said, at the same time mom screamed.

I gave him the phone, and bended down to check up on Marcel. He was still breathing, he was just in chock of what he saw.

"Okay, so I just pull the head gently?"- dad asked nervously. What?

They are making him deliver the babies?

"Sweetie, I need you to push. The head is almost out,"- he said, I got up and held mom's shaky hands.

"Push mom,"- I said, brushing her hair from her sweaty forehead.

"Okay, the head is out? What now?"- dad asked to the lady on the phone.

"Just pull it out softly?"- he said, taking the baby head. He pull on it slowly, his hand shacking.