Chapter 5

Niall's P.O.V

I'm really happy Marcel gave me another chance. I would have begged him to give me another chance, anyway. I love that boy so much, and I need to work on proving it to him.

I was walking when I saw Marcel in his locker. I took him by the arm, then I found an empty room and I took him there.

"Hey, what are we doing here?"-he asked with an adorable confused face.

I answered him by kissing him. At first he didn't respond but then I felt his body relax into the kiss. He then started to kiss me back. I pulled him even closer to me if that was even possible. The kiss started to make me feel really hot, so I pulled away from him because if I didn't, I don't know what would have happened. He was just so sexy, but people couldn't see it because of the way he dresses.

Marcel's P.O.V

After our make-out session, he pulled away.

"You're making me all hot, Marcel"-he said laughing.

I looked at the floor blushing.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed"- he said, smiling.

"It's not easy when you're saying all those things"-I told him.

"Well, you got to get used to it baby"-he said.

"Did you just call me baby?"- I asked him laughing.

"Yes, you have a problem with that?"- he asked a little embarrassed.

"Niall that's so clichè"-I told him.

"I think it's cute"-he said, hiding his face so I wouldn't see him blushing. What he didn't know is that I already saw it.

"You look really adorable when you blush"-I told him, chuckling.

"I'm not blushing"- he said, still hiding his face.

"Sure, baby"-I told him. His cheeks got even more red when I said that . Could he get any cuter?

Niall has a caring side, he just don't let people see it. He has weak spots just like everyone else.

"Marcel, can I ask you something?"- He asked.

"Sure"-I told him.

"Can you describe how you feel toward me?"- He asked me.

"Um, I care for you a lot. I can't say I love you because is too soon."-I told him.

"I understand you don't love me yet, I hope one day you will"-he said.

"I'm sure I will, Niall"- I told him smiling."It's time to go home"- I said.

"Oh, um, yeah"- he said.

After he said that I got out first, then he got out three minutes later so people wouldn't suspect.

My mom was waiting outside. Why was she here? I thought she was at work. When I entered the car I saw that she was crying.

"What's wrong mom?"- I asked her worried.

"Your sister"-she said crying.

"What happened to her?" I asked her. My heart started to beat really fast.

"She was in a car accident, and s-she didn't survive"- she said.

"N-no she can't be dead, mom tell me you're lying"- I said, starting to feel my eyes getting watery.

"It's true baby, they called from the police station saying they found her and her belongings in the car, and that she died on  her way to the hospital"-she said through sobs.

I was in shock to even try to talk or move. I didn't talk on the whole ride to the police station. When we got there, we got out of the car really fast. When we were inside we saw a police officer, we walked to him.

"Hello, I'm Ms. Styles"- said my mom to the officer.

"Hello Ms. Styles. I'm officer Anderson. We were waiting for your arrival"- said the officer.

"Can you tell me what happened to my daughter?"-asked my mom in a hurried voice.

"I'm not the one that knows about what happened to your daughter, Ms. Styles"-said Officer Anderson.

"So, who can tell me?"-asked my mom.

"We have to wait for officer Austin"-he said.

"Ok then, we'll just wait here"-said my mom.

I still can't believe she's gone. My sister died. I need Niall right now. I need to hear his voice. I was calling him, he picked up after five rings.

"Niall?"-I asked through the phone.

"Hey Marcel, are you okay?"- he asked me.

"My sister"-I told him crying.

"What happened to her?"-he asked me. You could tell he was worried by the way he sounded.

"She's gone, Niall"- I told him.

"Omg Marcel, how? When? You know what, don't answer me now. Where are you?"-he asked me.

"I'm at the police station on Main Street"- I told him.

"I'll be there in a bit"-he told me.

"Niall!"- I said.

"Yes?"-he asked.

"Thanks"-I told him.

"Anytime"-he said before hanging up.

"I will miss you, Gemma,"- I whispered.