Chapter 7

I woke up because I heard some noises downstairs. I got up from my bed and went downstairs quietly. What I saw surprised me.

"Mom, what are you doing?"-I asked her.

"Marcel! Omg what are you doing up?- she asked, moving away from Louis's father. Yea, Officer Austin.

"Mom, what are you doing?"-I asked her again.

"Marcel baby, I'll explain it to you later"-she said, taking Officer Austin to the front door so he could leave.

"Mom, tell me what's going on"- I said to her with a cold face.

"Baby don't look at me like that, Troy and I have been going out for two months already"- she said, looking at the floor.

"Two months!"-I snapped at her.

"Don't yell at me Marcel"-she said.

"How do you expected me to be if you have been lying to me?"- I asked her, I was getting really mad.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't tell you"-she said with a sad face.

I don't like seeing my mom sad, but she's getting me really mad right now.

"Why mom? Why you couldn't tell me"-I asked her.

"Because he had a wife!"- she yelled at me.

"Why were you with him then?!"-I asked her. I was getting frustrated.

"Because I love him!"-she snapped at me.

I looked at the floor, when I was going to look up something caught my eye.

"Is that an engagement ring?"-I asked her.

she looked really nervous like she didn't know what to tell me.

"Yes, Troy and I are getting married in three weeks"-she said quietly.

"What?! When were you expecting to tell me?!"- I yelled at her.

"Don't you dare yell at me Marcel"-she said.

"Mom, I'm really mad you didn't tell me, but I wouldn't do nothing to stop your marriage"- I told her.

She got up, and was walking away when she said.

"Oh, and Troy is moving with his son Louis when we get married"-she said smiling.

"Ok mom, WAIT, WHAT?! Why are they moving with us?"-I asked her, this couldn't be happening.

"Because I say so, and goodnight Marcel, go back to sleep it's three am."-she said.

I didn't respond, and just went to my room. This can't be happening, why Louis? I can't live with him.

********

I woke up still thinking about the situation of Louis living in my house. I need to tell Niall.

I was taking a shower when I hear my phone. I went out of the shower and took a towel, and put it around my waist. I went out of the bathroom to go to my room. I answered my phone.

"Hello"-I said.

"Hey Marcel, its me Niall"- he said.

"Hey, how you doing?"-I asked him.

"I'm fine, I'm calling you to tell you that I'm going to pick you up to take you to school"-he said.

"What about if other people sees us?"- I asked him.

"You need to stop worrying about what other people think, and start worrying about yourself"- he said.

"Ok, I'll try"-I said.

"You better"-he said.

"Yea sure, bye I need to finish getting ready"- I told him.

"Ok, I'll be there in ten minutes" he said before hanging up.

After he hung up, I went to my closet to get my clothes. I took a white dress shirt, some brown pants, and black shoes. I decided to put my contacts instead of my glasses.

"Marcel, Niall is here!"- yelled my mom front downstairs.

"I'm coming mom!"-I yelled back. I ran downstairs where my mom and Niall were. When I saw him I was with my mouth open, and I'm sure I was drooling. He looked so perfect with his white polo, black jeans, black leather jacket, and white shoes.

"H-hey, Niall"- I said blushing. I'm sure he noticed I was checking him out.

"Hey Marcel, ready to go?"-he asked.

"Yes"-I told him. We started walking to the door.

"Bye mom!"-I yelled before leaving.

"Bye guys!"- I heard her yell back.

We were in the car, the car ride was in a comfortable silence. We got to school really fast.

"Are you ready?"-he asked.

"Yes, I am"-I told him.

I can't believe we're doing this.

----------------

Another chapter.

comment and vote =)

love ya all my crazy mofos!!!!

I love writing to ya guys, is pretty fun.