Chapter 8

Niall's P.O.V

I kissed Marcel before getting out of the car. I was really scared of what people may think. I know I told Marcel not to worry about other people's thoughts, but I can't stop thinking about it. I don't want them to hurt Marcel. I love Marcel and I don't want to see him hurt. We were walking through the front door, we were really close to each other and everybody was looking at us.

"Niall, I'm scared"- Marcel whispered.

"Don't be, if they try to hurt you I'll protect you"-I told him smiling.

"Thanks, Niall"-he said.

I just smiled at him, but it wasn't a real smile. Deep inside I was scared, too. I haven't seen Louis and Liam, and I hope I don't see them.

"Aren't you scared of Louis and liam?"- he asked me.

"To be honest I am, but I can't be scared of them forever"-I told him with a sad smile. He just gave me weak smile. I don't like seeing him like this, I don't want him to be scared of anything.

"What's your first class?"- I asked him.

"Algebra 2"-he said.

"Ok, I'll walk you"-I told him. He just nodded. I walked him to his class then I went to my class.

I was in art class when I heard Louis's voice calling me.

"Niall!"- said Louis.

"WHAT?!"- I snapped at him.

"Why the f*ck were you with Marcel Styles?!"- he asked. You could tell he was mad, his face was turning red.

"That's none of your business"- I told him.

"Whatever Niall, if you want to hang out with him then f*ck it!"- he yelled at me.

I forgot we were in the classroom, everybody was looking at us. Thank god the teacher wasn't here.

"What are you all looking at?-" Louis asked them.

Immediately they turned to their own business. I was really irritated with all this. I hope Louis leave us alone already. After three minutes that Louis left, the teacher came in.

"Students today we are not doing nothing special, you guys can draw anything you want"- Ms. Handerson said.

I was glad we weren't going to do something difficult, I could do whatever. The bell rung 40 minutes later.

I was walking to my locker to get my things for social studies class when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to come face to face with a punch. I just feel a massive pain in my jaw. I fell to the floor, I still didn't know who punched me. I opened one eye to come face to face with Liam. Sh*t I bet he found out I was with Marcel, and to confirm my theory Liam yelled.

"Why in the f*cking world were you with the loser Marcel?!"- he asked.

"What is the problem with me hanging with him?"-I asked him.

"You shouldn't be with him, stupid idiot"-he snapped at me.

"WHY?!"- I yelled at him. I was furious.

"B-because you can't"-he said nervous.

Why is he nervous? What are they hiding from me? I wanted to ask him but I couldn't.

"I don't care what you think"- I told him standing up.

"You know what? F*ck you Niall"- he said before leaving.

What the f*ck is wrong with them. I knew they would be mad, but I don't care anymore. I'm not the same guy anymore. I know I was late for class, so I decided to skip it. I went to the football field. I needed to relax, I needed to think. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around fast thinking it was Liam again. When I turned around I found Marcel's green eyes. I bet I had a bruise on my jaw because Marcel's face turned into a worried expression.

"What happened?"- he asked.

"Liam"-I told him, looking at the floor.

"I'm so sorry, this is happening because of me"-he said with a sad face.

"Hey, hey is not your fault"-I told him.

"Yes, it is"-he said.

"No, it's not. And let's talk about something else"-I told him.

"Why are you here?"-I asked him.

"I saw you coming here when I was going to French class"-he told me.

"Why did you followed me?"-I asked him curious.

"Because I wanted to make sure you were okay"-he said smiling.

"Thank you, Marcel"-I told him smiling, too.

"No problem"-he said.

After he said that we stayed quite. It was a comfortable silence though. The time passed really fast. We heard the bell ring. It was time for lunch.

"Let's go"-I told him. He gave me a smile and nodded.

We started walking to the cafeteria. Everyone was looking at us with curious faces. I don't care what they're thinking. I looked at Marcel, he had a nervous face.

"Don't worry"- I whispered to him. He smiled and nodded. We got to the cafeteria after two minutes of walking. We were getting our food, I got a pizza with Apple juice. Marcel got the same thing. We took our food to the table. I could feel everyone's eyes on us.

We started eating, we didn't talk the whole time. It was really awkward.

After we finished eating I walked Marcel to his next class, then I went to mine. I was in Spanish class but I wasn't really paying attention.

"Mr. Horan, are you with us?"-asked Ms. Paterson.

"Yes"-I told her. She looked at me worried and continued with the class. I acted like I was paying attention.

After class, I was leaving the classroom when I heard Ms.Paterson calling me.

"Niall, can you come here?"-she asked me.

I walked to her.

"What's wrong, Ms. Paterson?" -I asked her.

"What happened to your face?"-she asked.

" I fell"-I told her.

"Seriously, what happened Niall?"-she asked.

"Nothing"-I told her.

"Ok, you don't want to tell me, I'm here if you need to talk about anything"-she said.

I just nodded and left the classroom. I started to walk to my last class. It was French class. I got to my class fast because it was close to Spanish class. That class passed fast, too. I liked this class, it was fun listening to the students talk in French.

I was waiting for Marcel outside on my car. After a couple of minutes I saw him walking out of school.

"Hey, how was it?"-I asked him.

"Hey, it was okay. They were looking at me a lot but they didn't touch me"-he said.

"Good"- I told him smiling.

When we entered the car, I kissed him. I missed him. He kissed me back.

"I missed you"-I told him smiling.

"Me too"-he said.

I started driving Marcel to his house. He started to sing a song, his voice is amazing. I sing too, but not as good as him. He was whispering the lyrics of the song "remembering Sunday" by All time low. We got to his house, he kissed me before leaving.

Then I started to drive to my house. I lived close to Marcel so I got home in five minutes. I entered my house and I didn't hear any noises so I went to my room. I was tired, so I decided to take a nap.

---------------------

Another chapter for my mofos =)

comment/vote :)

love ya all