Chapter 21

Marcel's P.O.V

We've been waiting in the emergency waiting room for like 10 minutes already when I heard footsteps closer to where we were.

"Mr.styles?"- a nurse asked. She wasn't the same from earlier.

"Yes"- I got up and Melissa got up as well.

"You're mom is doing just fine, she just had a small wound on her head. She will need to rest"- she gave me a small smile. I sighed in content.

"Can we see her?" Melissa asked the nurse who just nodded and told us to follow her.

We walked down the hallway to where my mom was. We walked in and she was watching TV.

"Hey mom"- I gave her a peck on the forehead.

"Hey sweetie"- she said smiling.

"Now you going to tell me what happened?"- I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

The looked on her eyes looked scared and troubled, "I slipped and hit my head on  the floor"- she said looking everywhere but me.

"Mom"- I said with stern voice, I knew she was laying.

"Yes?"- she looked at me innocently.

"What happened?"- I asked again.

"I-I already told you"- she said now looking at me.

I decided to let it slip for now but this conversation was far from over.

"How are you feeling Anne?" Melissa asked giving her a small smile.

"I'm doing fine sweetie, my head just hurt a little"- she said touching the side of her head that had the wound.

"When can you leave?" I asked.

"Soon, hopefully"- she said smiling at me.

-------

We got home around 3:00 p.m. and mom went to bed because she was feeling lightheaded.

"You want something to eat?"- I asked Melissa. She was sitting on the living room watching TV.

"Yea, what you have in mind?"- she turned away from the tv.

"Pizza?"- she nodded in agreement.

I called the pizzeria and asked for a large pepperoni pizza and they said it would be here in 20 minutes.

"What you watching?"- I asked sitting next to her.

"Bones"- she said, still not looking away.

I love bones, is so good. And I think the FBI officer is so sexy.

We were watching bones for a good 15 minutes when the doorbell rang. I opened the door but it wasn't the delivery guy there.

I couldn't talk, I was paralyzed.

"Marcel"- he said smiling.

I thought he was dead.

----------

2 updates in a week :). So what you guys think? First time leaving you guys in a cliffhanger :)

Who you think is at the door?

Vote/comment and maybe share