Chapter 15

Marcel's P.O.V

"What that fuck are you doing here?"

"What are you doing in my room, louis?"- why the heck would he come in my room.

"What is he doing here?"- Louis asked pointing to Niall.

"He's my boyfriend"- I said simply. I swear he's getting on my nerves.

"You have to be kidding me, so I have to see you in school and in my house, too"- Louis said with gritted teeth.

"If I am right, this is my house"- he really is getting to me, first he gets into a fight with Niall and now he's here like he owns the place.

"If I'm right this is my house now"- he said smirking. Oh, right. How could I forget he's living here now.

"Well I want him out of my house"- he said giving Niall a death glare.

"I don't think so, now could you leave my room"- I said trying to close the door but it was no use.

"Not until he leaves"- he said crossing his arm over his chest.

"What's your problem?! You seriously have some issue. I don't know what I did to you so you could treat me this way. I fucking hate you, I really do. You've made my life miserable. So now LEAVE!"- I shoved him out of my room. He has no right to tell Niall to leave, this was my house first.

"Are you okay?"- Niall asked getting up from the bed.

"Yea, is just that he has no right to tell you to leave"- I said hugging him.

"I wasn't going to leave anyway"- he said pulling away and smiling.

"I wasn't going to let him"- I said smiling, too.

"So now about the movie"- Niall said sitting on the bed again.

"Yea, let's watch it now"- I sat next to him on the bed.

We finished watching the movie a little after 6:00 pm. Niall left because his mom called and told him his grandma was there. Now is 6:45 pm and I'm so bored. I was going downstairs when I heard Louis talking on the phone.

"I will fucking kill him if I see him with him again, it gets me so damn jealous"- he said trough the phone. Wait, is Louis gay? That really got me curious, not that I Iike him or anything.

"Yea I know, but I can't tell him Li"- he said, so he was talking to Liam, but about who?

"He wouldn't believe me....yea okay bye"- he hung up an sat on the sofa.

I decided to go to my room before he catches me eavesdropping, that would really get me in trouble. I was laying down when my phone started to ring but it was an unknown number.

Phone convo

------

"Hello?"- I said.

"Marcel? Is me Zayn"- he said.

"Hey, how you got my phone number?"- I asked confused

"Oh that, I got my ways. I just want to ask you something"- he said with urgency.

"What happened?"- I asked worried.

"Is Louis at your house right now?"- he asked.

"Ummm yea, why?"- why would he asked me that.

"Umm okay, thanks"- he said before hanging up.

End of convo

------

"Well that was weird"- why would he call me just to see if Louis was here? And what the heck he meant by "I have my ways"?

This kid is weird, his always been wierd but nice. I went to my desk and took my laptop to my bed to check my Facebook. I get more hates than anything there, but I don't really care.

"Who am I kidding, of course I care"- I sigh and closed my laptop.

There's was a knock at my door before I saw my mom's head.

"Hey mom"- I said sitting down correctly.

"Hey baby, how are you?"- he asked smiling.

I admire my mom so much because It doesn't matter what's wrong she'll always smile.

"I'm okay, how about you?"- I asked giving her a quick hug.

"I'm good, it was a little busy today at the hospital. But it was good"- she said. She looked like she wanted to tell me something.

"What's wrong mom?"- I asked concerned.

"Umm, nothing baby"- she said lowering her face. I knew she was laying, she always does that when she lies.

"Come on mom, tell me"- I said rubbing her shoulder.

"IthinkImightbepregnant"- she rushed. I was still trying to figure out what she said when it hit me.

"What?!"- I shouted. No, she can't be pregnant.

"I think I'm pregnant"- she said again, now more clear.

"How can you be pregnant?"- I asked frustrated.

"You know when you have sex without protection you get pregnant"- she said emotionless.

"Mom I know, I just can't believe it"- I said pacing around my room.

"I know baby, but I'm not sure yet; I'm just late"- she said standing up and hugging me.

"Ok, so when you sure tell me. Ok?"- I said firmly.

"Okay"- she said with a small smile.

------

I know this chapter sucks, I just wanted to update. Omg what you guys think about Anne? Do you guys think she's pregnant?

Comment/ vote

Next chapter will be soon :)

~mayte~