Chapter 26

2 months later

Melissa's P.O.V

"Anne you have an ppointment today, right?"- I asked excitedly, she would be finding the gender of the twins today.

Yes, I still live with Marcel and Anne. And no, my mom hasn't Look for me, not even once, but I'm happy she hasn't. I so not want to live with her again, I do get sad thinking that I'm her only daughter and she doesn't care of where I am, or if I'm even alive. But I guess is how it is.

"Yes, I'm so excited "- she said clapping her hands, she had a huge smile on her face.

Anne's in five month now, and her belly was fully showing.

"What time is the appointment?"- I asked her.

"4:30. Why, you want to come?"- she asked.

"Can I? I really want to see them"- I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Of course you can sweetie, I'm going to pick you guys up after school so we can all go"- she said sitting on the sofa.

Her belly was big since she was having twins, and she said they're really heavy.

"Okay, I'll let Marcel know"- I said, Marcel was now coming downstairs.

"Let me know what?"- he said walking to us.

"That I'm going to pick you guys up after school to go to the hospital, we're going to find out the gender of peanut and bean"- she said, Yea we picked nicknames for the babies since we didn't know their gender.

"Okay"- Marcel said smiling.

Anne got up and took the cars key. And we walked outside to the car.

We drove to the school, when we got there we entered the school.

"Look who's here loser one and loser two"- Louis said pointing to us.

Oh, I forgot to say. Louis now bothers me too. I told Marcel we should tell somebody but he's scare of the consequences. I'm scared too but I don't want to be living under Louis shadow for my whole school year.

They walked toward us, Liam with a huge smile on his face.

"Tsk tsk, what you think we should do today Louis?"- Liam said walking around us, I took Marcel big hands in my small  ones.

"Leave them alone"- Niall said walking towards our direction.

My Savior.

"This isn't over"- Louis said giving Niall a death glare.

"You guys okay?"- he asked concerned.

"All good"- Marcel finally talked. He gave  Niall a small smile.

I let go of Marcel hand.

"I got to go to class, see you after school Marcel. Bye Niall "- I gave them a small wave before leaving.

I walked to my locker and took my History book. I walked to my class, there was nobody in class yet. I always like to get to class before the bell rings, I don't like being on the hallways when is crowded.

Ms. Parkins walked in the class couple of minutes after the bell ringed.

Everyone came in, they were so loud.

"Everyone settle down, please"- Ms. Parkins said. Even though she's very nice, Ms. Parkins can be very strict too.

"We are going to be learning about WWII today"- she said.

Everyone set quietly. I was looking trough the window, not really paying attention to what Ms. Parkins what saying.

_________

I was waiting outside with Marcel, we were waiting for Anne to come. I'm so excited to see the twins.

"Are you excited?"- I asked Marcel, a smile was put in his face immediately.

"Yea, I really am"- he said. That smile still on his face.

Anne got here after couple of minutes.

"Hey guys"- she said when we got in the car.

"Hey mom"- Marcel said at the Same time I said 'Hi Anne'.

Anne drove us to the hospital.

We waited on the waiting room for like ten minuted before Anne was called in. We walked in with her, the nurse told her to lay down on the stretcher.

"The doctor would be right with you"- the nurse before leaving.

The doctor came shortly.

"Hello I'm Doctor Alice"- said the doctor sitting next to Anne. "Would you put your shirt up please?"- she asked politely.

Anne did as told. The doctor put some blue gel on her huge stomach then started rubbing it around her stomach with a machine.

"So here are the twins"- she said pointing to the screen. I looked, you can't see clearly, but there they were.

I looked at Anne she had a huge smile and so did Marcel.

"So we are here for the gender, right?"- the doctor said. Anne nodded.

"Here is one, and is a boy!"- the doctor said pointing to one of the twins.

Omg, a boy!

Anne had couple of happy  tears in her eyes. She was really happy.

"And twin number two is a girl!"- the doctor said, then she looked at Anne with a huge smile.

"Omg"- Anne said, she cupped her cheeks with both hands and started giggling.

"Congratulations"- the Doc said giving Anne some tissues so she could clean her stomach.

"Thank you so Much"- Anne said sitting up.

"You want some pictures?"- the doctor asked.

"Yes, please"- Anne said smiling.

The doctor nodded and left the door.

"Omg, Congrats"- I said hugging Anne.

"Thanks sweetie"- she said hugging me back.

"I'm can't believe I'm going to have a little sister and brother"- Marcel said with a smile.

"Well believe it baby, because they would be here soon"- Anne said hugging Marcel.

The doctor came back with the pictures and told Anne when her next appointment would be.

We left the hospital after that.

"Now, we have to think of names!"- I said excitedly.

"I have couple in mind"- Anne said getting in the car.

This is so cool, this is the happiest I've been on my life. And the sad thing was that this wasn't even my family.

______________

Another chapter, I hope you guys like it!!

Omg Anne is having a girl and a boy, that's so cool!

Picture to the side, is of the twins   :)

Vote/comment/ share?

Love y'all ★