Chapter 22

Marcel's P.O.V

I couldn't believe he was here, I couldn't believe he was alive.

"Dad?"- I said with shaky voice. I was confused, happy, mad, I'm just a wreck of emotions right now.

"Hey son"- he said smiling, he looked upset, too.

"But-but how can you be here? I-I thought you were death"- I can't comprehend what's happening right now.

"Marcel, who's at the door?" Asked Melissa coming to the door.

"I-is my dad"- I said, my voice low.

"But, I thought he was dead"- she said confused.

"So did I"- I said looking at my dad with fury now.

"I'm sorry son, but I had to go. Bad people were after me, I couldn't put you and your mother at risk"- he said trying to grab my arm but I jerked away.

"You could've called or something!"- I can't resist my anger any more.

"I was supposed to be death, I couldn't call you guys. They would've tracked the call and they would've found me"- he lowered his head in shame.

That makes sense but I'm too hurt to know what's right or wrong.

"Can I come in?"- he asked hopelly.

"I don't know dad, mom is not well-"

"What happened to your mom?"- he asked before I could finish.

"She was at the hospital because she fell and hit her head. She had a concussion "- I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"How's she doing?"- he said looking straight at my eyes.

"She's doing better, she's resting now; we just came from the hospital not long ago"- I said shrugging.

"That's good, son I'm so sorry"- he tried to grab my arm but I jerked away again, he sighed.

"I hope you can forgive me one day"- he said looking at me and then he looked at Melissa and nodded, Melissa nodded back still surprise and confused.

Dad left after he said that, I stood at the door still shocked, my dad was alive.

-------

What you guys think? Marcel's dad is alive  :)

Short chapter I know, I'm sorry.  :(

Pic to the side is of Marcel's dad, I wanted him to be his dad

Vote /comment/ share?