Chapter 34

Melissa's P.O.V

I walked into Marcel's room, and I saw Anne crying on the couch. And I also saw that Marcel was unconscious.

What's going on?

"Anne?"- I said nervously.

She looked up, her eyes glossy. Her look scared the shit out of me.

"Melissa"- she said breathlessly. She threw herself at me. She started to cry in my shoulder.

Oh dear God, is Marcel Death?

I felt my breathing becoming slower.

"I thought you were death"- she shocked out. What?

Why would she think that?

I arched my eyebrow," Why would you say that Anne? I was out on the cafeteria"- I said, with a light laugh.

She shakes her head, "No, no. That's not what I meant. They told me you were death, they told me my baby had die. You are my baby Melissa, and you are alive,"- she said, breathing hard.

What? I looked at her dumbfounded. What is she talking about?

"What?"- I asked, my voice shaky.

"You're Marcel's Twin, and when you guys were born the doctor told me you die after. God, I cried so much. You were going to be my baby girl Mel, but I'm so glad you're alive,"- she said hugging me, but I couldn't bring myself to hug here back. I was in to much shock right now.

So, she's my mom? I have a mom who loves me?

When everything synced in, I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. I knew I was different from my mom, she has red hair and green eyes. And I came out blonde with blue eyes, but I always thought it was because I looked like my dad.

"I'm your daughter,"- I said, with a small smile. She looked up.

"You sure are, you always reminded me of James, your dad. And I didn't know why, but I do now."- she said, her eyes glossy with happy tears.

That means I already meet my dad? And I didn't even know.

"What happened to Marcel?"- I asked concerned.

"They told him the news, he got super anxious. So the doctor gave him something to make him sleepy, but he'll be okay."- she said, smiling to Marcel's unconscious body.

"But, how come they thought I was death? How did I ended up with that woman?"- I said with gritted teeth. Just thinking about my mo- no she's not my mom. She's just someone who took care of me, and not even. She was always an alcoholic, abusive person.

"I don't know baby, maybe they misplaced the name tags or something. Maybe the  woman who raced you baby die, and they thought it was mine."- she said with angry tears.

God.

"I'm just happy that I found you, that I know you didn't die that day."- she said kissing my face. I smiled.

I finally found a loving woman, my mom.

God, it felt good to say that. We were still hugging when we heard mumbling from Marcel. He was waking up.

We got up slowly, and walked up to him. He opened his eyes, his forest green eyes sparkling like they always do.

He looked at me wide eyed before smiling. "I guess you're my twin."- he said smiling.

"I guess I am styles,"- I said giggling. Anne hugged me from the side, I saw her smile like I've never had.

She was happy.

_________

Hey, guess who finally updated? (;

Yup, me!! (:

Hey guys, how are you all? This chapter is short I know, sowy ❤

But, how y'all like it? Was it cute, sweet?

Comment your thoughts, I would love to read them (:

Love you All so much, I'm so gratefull for my amazing readers. You guys make me happy *sends a hug* .

Bye!!!! ❤